Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chriscas6699@gmail.com majhodgson001@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chriscas6699@gmail.com majhodgson001@gmail.com

Unread postby Sunflower » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:44 am

Hi this is my first post. My friend told me about this site tonight and I am so thankful she did. I am a survivor of a romance scam that ended a little over a week ago. It went on for three months and I lost thousands. Reading these posts and seeing that I am not alone - I can't tell you how much this helps!! I feel so embarrassed and violated. I hope to learn more how this site works and be able to chat with other survivors. I am going to report this to the police and follow all the other steps you've laid out. i do have a question - I would like to post the scammer's pictures and emails etc on here as recommended - could you tell me what is the best way to do that? Should I create my own post about it? Or should I add his pictures to one of the threads?
Sunflower
New survivor

Re: recovery and reassurance

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:20 am

Sunflower,
If the scammers E-mail address or other information is already listed here on one of our topics you can just add your information to that topic. If you cannot find a topic to add to then you can start a new topic in the Romance Scam forum of our site. E-mail addresses and E-mails (Especially the first 3 - 4), Phone numbers, Photographs (No Nudes), & links to social media are all helpful and will save others from being scammed. If you are unsure what to post you can forward all of the E-mails and other information to me. My E-mail address is at the bottom of every post I make.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: chriscas6699@gmail.com majhodgson001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:50 pm

More information:

Name - Chris Cason

chriscas6699@gmail.com <mailto: chriscas6699@gmail.com > (he never emailed me from
this address)

1-718-395-1292 (never called the number but it is connected to his Telegram account)

Telegram name - @asgard20

From: Frank Hodgson <majhodgson001@gmail.com <mailto: majhodgson001@gmail.com > >

Date: October 11, 2018

To:

Hello ma'am, how are you today? My name is Frank Hodgson am the CO and handler to
Christopher Cason I understand he flew in there to you. Kindly
inform him to give me an update, as I have tried to contact him. I know he’s been
carried away with the civilian life and probably forgot it’s mandatory I know he
arrived.

Stolen images used:

Above image also online as Adam C. Lucas.

Above image also online as John Lucas.

Phone:
+17183951292
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.