Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

How to kill a phishing site.

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

How to kill a phishing site.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 03, 2012 5:53 pm

These are the easiest of the fake sites to kill, as the sites will fake a real site such as Yahoo, Gmail or even a real bank login and so are obviously fake right away. Let's use one I recently killed as an example. The link led to http://www.chembx.com/Update/login_verify2.php and was a fake Yahoo login. There's no way to claim the link was for anything but phishing. It's worth knowing that a lot of phishing sites are snuck onto genuine sites without their owners even realising it. So, a quick whois shows us that the Name Server (that's the site hosting the fake page) in this case was NS1.CEEJAYHOST.COM and NS2.CEEJAYHOST.COM. Going to ceejayhost.com redirects us to ceejaywebsost.com. They have a contact form there, so all you need to do is put your (fake if you like) name, email address, phone number and message with the link, saying that it's a phishing page. Sure enough within the hour the link was dead. Some sites will have an abuse@ email address to write to. In that case, enclose the email and link location. I usually enclose the full email headers as well to be sure. And that is it. One fake link deleted.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: How to kill a phishing site.

Unread postby Sniper » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Nice, i will try it.
Sniper
New survivor

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.