Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

My Dear Respectful Sir/Madam

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

My Dear Respectful Sir/Madam

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:39 pm

X-Originating-IP: [103.3.244.13]
Authentication-Results: mta1245.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sv.cnv.vn) (103.3.244.13)
by mta1245.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:16:54 -0700
Received: from apache by sv.cnv.vn with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <salem@matkinhsalem.com>)
id 1TC8Ls-0004cR-DI
Subject: My Dear Respectful Sir/Madam

Hello
We are in need to supply to our numerous customers in our already established market to enable us competing effectively in our business environment.

Please view our quotation / order by clicking on the download below; It was zipped for security reasons and also due to the competition on our market. Therefore you will need to login before viewing the order.

7.23 confirm the number of orders and color. Xls (1.1M)
Download | Open | Online Preview | save to network drive
Note that You have to carefully login with your email address that you are using in corresponding with us and other customers before viewing our order and sending your Proforma Invoice, but note that we have restructured our order so our first order will not exceed $ 65,000.00.
Thank you
Regards,

Links are
phillyposts.com//wp-content/oder.htm
phillyposts.com//wp-content/oder.htm?LOB=RBGLogon&_pageLabel=page_logonform&secured_buyer_page
Both listed as suspected phishing sites.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.