Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

This person was going to scam me,, if I had not searched on

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

This person was going to scam me,, if I had not searched on

Unread postby Chrispine Muhumuza » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:39 pm

GOOD MORNING BELOVED
Greetings from Rev Sister Zara 
With all due respect of the holy spirit.

My dear I have gone to the D.H.L office as I went to your gift package this morning which contained: 2 Apple laptops,LED TV, 2  i-phones 11 pro , AN ENVELOPE, and Video Camera e.t.c, from your friend.

My dear D.H.L have checked the  weight of the parcel and charged (250,Dollar) which is about to be dispatched to your contact address in your country . D.H.L is much more effective and rapid.

Please my dear  I'm not financially buoyant and the only money with me is 130 dollar,your friend thought that Africa is like the Western world  where you can travel by Train to pick up the gift. Please send the remaining balance of 120 dollar across to me so that I can add up the 130  dollar I'm holding to  enable me to post your parcel immediately because we will be visiting some villages in two days' time for prayers to the motherless and needy and I can't be walking around with your parcel. This fee is the only thing that is holding me to post the package to you now.
The D.H.L will take 2-3 working days for the gift parcel to reach your home address.

I want to tell you that this is my first time to visit Africa and i don't have any bank account to give you now, but i have made an inquiry with our driver here and he told me that the only way you can send money to me is only by WESTERN UNION , RIA  , Or MONEY GRAM meaning you can use the information below in sending the money.  Now all you need to do is to go to any WESTERN UNION, RIA , Or MONEYGRAM Pay point and tell them that you want to do Transfer to Senegal.Below is the Passport name  because is the only thing they will request from you in WESTERN UNION, RIA,  Or MONEYGRAM before they can transfer the money.
Recipient's Name: Miracle Johnson 
Phone number  :  +221706002910  
Passport Number:      N7398292
Question: ok
Reply : ok
Address:  14P Assainies
City: Dakar

please try to send the money through WESTERN UNION, RIA  Or MONEY GRAM with the above given information and send me the scan copy of the transfer slip. The D.H.L officials told me that there is no possibility of sending your gift package without the fee as such services are not available in this Country Senegal.They said to me that all fees must be paid before any parcel/package will be delivered to any destination.
Please try and send me this money immediately so that i can send you the gift soon because we will be visiting some villages starting next week. This money is the only thing that is holding me to post the package to you now. Ecclesiastes 11:1  Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it againMatthew 10:42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is My disciple, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward."You can use the Above information to transfer the D.H.L fee.
Please call me as soon as you send the money and also SCAN the transfer slip and send me a copy.
Thanks & Regards
Rev,Sis Zara.
Chrispine Muhumuza
New survivor

Re: This person was going to scam me,, if I had not searched

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Can you please post the email address used as well?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Chrispine Muhumuza » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:37 am

She had not given me an email,, but I told her to send it to me,because she said that I scan a payment document and I send it to her, so am waiting for the email
Chrispine Muhumuza
New survivor

Unread postby Chrispine Muhumuza » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:38 am

By the way they are two people
Chrispine Muhumuza
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?