Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

These scammers are pros - True story how I won the battle

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

These scammers are pros - True story how I won the battle

Unread postby Owen » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:36 am

I was contacted by a very young beautiful women on a dating site. She is an American woman who says she lives about 40 miles from me. We did some chats and then she moved me to WhatsAPP. We had some back and forth chats. She sent me some pictures of her and her son and her with her sister. The photos look real and recent. She asks me to send her some recent pictures of myself as well. I tell her I want to meet her in person since she is not that far from where I live.

She then tells me she can't meet me in person because she is currently in the military on a peace keeping mission in Nigeria. She sends me photos of her on duty working with other soldiers. I can see a laptop behind her in some of the photos. When I ask her to talk over the phone she says that since she is on duty she cannot talk on the phone. I tell her to let me know when she is off duty. She does but she said that she can't talk over the phone. She made all kinds of excuses why she cannot talk over the phone. So I told her to send me a video or for us to do a video chat. She tells me her camera is broken on her phone and thus she is unable to send a video and unable to do a live video chat with me. She tells me she can only chat via text.

After a few days she is professing true love for me telling me I am super handsome and she wants to meet me in person. She asks me where I live and I told her the city I live in. She says that she lives in Dixon California which is about 40 miles from where I live. She says that she is coming back home from her peace keeping mission in Nigeria and will be back in California in a few months or possibly sooner. She says she loves me so much and wants to meet me in person only after talking on text messages for only a few days.

She tells me it gets very boring and that she likes playing online games using Steam. She asks me to go to Walmart to buy her a steam wallet gift card in the amount of $50. I told her that I cannot do that because I would not ever send money to anyone whom I have never met. Especially someone whom I have not even talked to over the phone or seen in live video chat because of all the scams these days.

She tells me she understands and calls me husband saying she can picture me being her future husband after we have a romantic getaway after her return to the united states. She asks me if there is anything she can do to convince me that she is a real person and that she is who she says she is and prove to me that she is the person in the photos and is the same person in the dating site.

I tell her I will send her a steam wallet gift card for her online games if she can prove to me who she is by writing my name on a piece of paper using her own handwriting, hold the paper with my name on it under her chin using her right hand and have her hair in a pony tail. She tells me that she does not have a pen at the moment but when she goes to work on duty she will have a pen and send me a picture. She says she does not go to work or her duty does not begin for a few hours and so she cannot send me the picture for a few hours.

About six hours later she sends me a photo. Its her in army cloths sitting in a chair holding a piece of paper in her right hand holding the paper up just under her chin like I had asked and she is has her hair in a pony tail. The paper was in her own handwriting saying "Hi! Yes I am real" with a smiley face drawn out by hand. She is holding the paper a bit sideways and I can see her forefinger and thumb.

I looked online about sending someone steam gift wallet cards. I use steam myself and steam support says NEVER send anyone whom you do not know or whom you have never met a steam wallet gift card because scammers will use them for money laundering in organized crime. So after reading that I scammed the scammer!

I asked her what game does she play on steam because I am a gamer myself and I use steam as well. She replied saying she likes adventure games. I replied asking which adventure game do you want to play or purchase with the steam wallet gift card should I send the money to you. She said that she has not got it yet so she doesn't know. As a gamer myself I would know exactly the name of the game I want money to buy.

I told her I would send the money but I need to be sure she is not scamming me. I said I hope she understands. She said she understands. I made them go through all kinds of hoops and loops. I insisted on them telling me a name of a game on steam. What was her email on steam or her username so I can friend her? She never gave me her email nor did she give me her steam username so I could friend her on steam. She later told me a game on steam that she likes and I checked it out and it does NOT cost $50.

She told me that she gave me plenty of proof that she is real and did the paper with my name on it among other things to prove she is real. Pretending I am fooled I told her that I will send the money. I told her I will send her the $50 steam wallet gift card but I wanted her full name and an address where I can mail the steam gift card. That is when she said I do not need to mail it but can just give her the card details and scratch off the code so she can use it and that I could text her this information after I buy the gift cards.

I told her sounds good. She then got excited and said she really appreciates it but $50 is not enough. She needs me to give her $50 a week.

It was at that point I called her out. I probably should not have done this but I told her that I knew she was scamming me from the beginning I never had any intention of sending her money. She replied asking me why am I being so mean to her and that she is not scamming me but that she loves me and will meet me soon. Suddenly now she gets to come home in three weeks so she will get to see me much sooner than she thought.

I told her I will see her in three weeks then or maybe in three months and I can wait but I am not and will never send any money. I told her that if she is a scammer she has been wasting her time and will continue to waste her time as I will not buy the gift cards. I said if she is not a scammer and really loves me then I will see her in person and make it up to her at that time. This scammer actually spent a whole month trying to get me to send them money texting me daily at different times throughout the day.

I never heard from her again after making myself clear I will not send them money and I never did!

The reason for this post is to tell everyone how good these scammers are. They are very believable and they are Photoshop professionals. I work in IT Engineering and I am a fan of Photoshop and pictures. The picture she sent me of her holding the paper with my name on it was real. It was not a fake Photoshop which means they have hired a pretty girl to make the scam much more believable. If it was photo-shopped it was so good that I could not see any flaw. It looked very realistic.
Owen
Junior survivor

Re: These scammers are pros - True story how I won the battl

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:51 am

Anyone that you have never met in person face to face who asks for money no matter what the reason will be a scammer.

Can you provide more information on this person?
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, Places you were asked to send money?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Owen » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:12 am

I just found out about this wonderful site today. About a week ago I blocked her number on WhatsAPP. What I did not realize is that when you block a person on WhatsAPP all of their information gets deleted including their photos. I tried to find her photos but I could not find them anymore because they got deleted. I remember when I blocked her WhatsAPP said all her information including photos will be deleted and I actually let it happen because I didn't care.

I can tell you that I met her on Tinder. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She will send you pictures of herself in army cloths. She will send you pictures of herself with her young 9 year old son and another picture of herself with her older Sister. In her army photos she has one picture where she is standing in the bathroom and takes a picture at the mirror. The mirror reflects her image showing her holder her cell phone taking a picture of herself standing wearing army cloths. Her waist looks super thin above her hips (almost unrealistic thin) but her hips are wide giving her a very attractive look. Her breasts are very large and perky as well. Image a very thin belly with big hips and nice ass with big tits blonde with blue eyes and that is her.

The only thing I have left is the number I blocked. WhatsAPP actually keeps track of blocked numbers. Also, after I blocked her she texted me using two different phone numbers asking me why I blocked her saying she is using a friends phone because I blocked her number. I asked her why is she texting me from two completely different numbers all within a few minutes apart. It seems very strange but the reason I blocked her was because she asked me to send her $50 a week!

Below is the blocked number she texted me from using WhatsAPP:
1-786-508-2915 (This was her main number that she used during the entire scam attempt. This is her main number which I blocked)

Unfortunately I deleted the other two numbers she texted me from asking me why I blocked her saying she was using a friends phone to get a hold of me since her number was blocked.
Owen
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:19 am

+17865082915
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location North Dade, FL
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Fl
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Owen » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:19 am

Below is the blocked number she texted me from using WhatsAPP:

1-786-508-2915 (This was her main number that she used during the entire scam attempt. This is her main number which I blocked)
Owen
Junior survivor

Unread postby Owen » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:41 am

She never mentioned about moving to California from Florida and she kept saying she was texting me from Nigeria on a peace keeping mission. I am glad I did not send her any money in any shape or form.

Steam wallet gift cards are used by organized crime for money laundering business.
Owen
Junior survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?