Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nyangonclaudelu@gmail.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

nyangonclaudelu@gmail.com

Unread postby Mr X » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Business opportunity Scam:

I received a mail on 13 Nov'20 from (Mail id: nyangonclaudelu@gmail.com), she approached me for a business, in which she told me that by purchasing the goods Microbioprozine Liquid ($ 29000) per gallon from the supplier, the buyer ($ 47000) per gallon and the profit that remains ($ 18000) will be divide in between you and me (60-40%).

She also told that earlier some other boy used to supply from my place named Mr. Akash Kumar, he was dead due to cancer. Nyangon works as a product manager in a company (Anivet Pharmatic Group of Company / Amazongric Group of Company) requires Microbioprozine Liquid, which is used for supplementing of Exotic Animals such as (Rhinos, Horses, Lions, Hippo etc.)

On 14 Nov'20 Nyangon shared with me the details of the supplier (Company Name - Dinesh Manufacturing Golden Enterprises; Address - Plot No. 274 to 281, Jai Radhey Industrial Estate, Near Railway Ove, Surat - 394230; Phone Number +91 9890871846 ; Email id - sales@dineshmanufacturing.com; Website - dineshmanufacturing.com) and ask about the product's availability, then I spoke to the supplier.

On 16 Nov'20 the supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing) sent me the Product details and quote.

On 17 Nov'20 Nyangon shared me the details of Buyer which is (Company Name - Anivet Pharmatic Group of Company; Address - 82 Park Terrace, Gelston, DG7 NQE, London, United Kingdom; Phone Number +44 7452037697; Email id - director1@anivetphamaticgroup.org; Website - http:/ /www.anivetphamaticgroup.org) and said that I have to talk like, that I knew the former supplier so that they could trust me quickly and ask no more questions. The same day I mailed to Anivet Pharmatic Company and told that I will provide you Microbioprozine Liquid.

On 23 Nov'20 they replied with a purchase order and said they want to test the sample first. The company said that they are working with the British High Commission and they will assign a doctor for testing.

On 24 Nov'20, Suppliers (Dinesh Enterprises) sent me bank details and asked me to send money
Bank Name - Karnataka Bank Ltd.;
Account Name - J. J. E.
Account Number - 98220001007XXXX
Branch - Pur Road, Bhilwara;
IFSC Code - KARB0000982;
Pan - KAFPS0051E).

On 26 Nov'20 I sent Rs 4,35,000 to the supplier's account to buy 1 liter.

On 28 Nov'20, in the evening, the product was delivered to my address. On the same day at night I sent a mail to Buyer (Anivet Farmatic Company) that the sample is ready, you can send your doctor for testing.

On 30 Nov'20, I received a mail from Buyer (Anivet Pharmatik Company) and they told me that the British High Commission assigned a doctor named (Doctor Johnson Martins), and he will contact me soon. At around 9 o'clock in the night I got a call from Dr. Johnson Martins(+91 8974333617) and said meet for testing tomorrow morning.

On 02 Dec'20, I got a mail from Buyer (Anivet Pharmatic Company) that 1 liter of product testing is not enough for them and they want at lest 5 gallon (25 liter) for testing so that they can see that I am able to take a big order or not, after that they will be able to authorize payment and will be able to order 100 gallons.

On 03 Dec'20, Buyer (Aniwet Pharmatic) agreed for 1 gallon testing. The price of 1 Gallon (5 liters) is 21,75,000, the supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing) agreed to 50% payment. He sent another bank details to me and asked to send money in it, which is (
Bank Name - Bank of Baroda;
Account Name - J. J. E.
Account Number - 3951020000XXXX
Branch - Bhilwara;
IFSC Code - BARB0GNBHIL ;
PAN - KAFPS0051E).

On 04 December '20 I sent 10,87,500 (50% payment of 1 gallon) to the old Karnataka account only. After the payment on the same day, the supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing) said that I spoke to my directors and explained to them a lot but they are saying that 50% payment is not enough for 1 gallon (small order) and asked for the balance money. I requested the supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing) and then he said Sir, arrange money as much as possible, balance he will arrange.

On December 06, 21'2, send two neft to 2,00,000 & 2,00,000 (4,00,000 supplier) and said that I have 1 liter, you send 4 liters, which is worth (17,40,000) so I sent him (14,87,500) and he said he will arrange (2,52,500).

On 07 Dec'20, I got an email from Buyer (Anivet Pharmatic Company) again and said that 1 gallon will not work, they need at least 3 gallons for testing. The same day I mailed the supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing) and said that you stop the production and do not send the order right now because the company is now asking for 3 gallons and they (Anivet Pharmatic) are changing their talks again and again, and I also don’t have funds.

On 08 Dec'20, I mailed the Middle Women (Nayangon) and said that they should arrange the money but she flatly refused and said I had just taken home, then the entire salary goes in the same installment.

On 11 Dec'20 I called the British High Commission after (searched the number from Google) and asked them that you work with Anivet Pharmatic Company and you were the one who sent Dr. Johnson to me for testing or not? So they told me that they do not work with any private pharmaceutical company nor with Dr. Johnson, then I sent a mail to the British High Commission for confirmation on the same day.

On 11 Dec'20, I asked middle women (Nayangas) on Whatsapp (+1 3156351566) to send me your details so that I can know whether you work in the (Anivet Pharmatic Company) or not, On the same day at evening she sent me an Employee Card stating that she works on the position of Product Manager in (Amazongric Group of Company).

On 12 Dec'20 I searched on Google (Amazongric Group of Company) and in front of me (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65314&start=10) this website came out in which I saw that the email posted on this website was the same email that came to me through the Buyer (Anivet Pharma Company), and also (https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=65314) on this website, I found out that the same invoice has been entered in the name of Nimesh Manufacturing Enterprises which came to me (Dipesh Manufacturing Enterprises), same address, same amount, same mobile Number. Seeing all this, I was convinced that something was going wrong with me. Then I also mailed the supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing)

On ​​13 Dec'20 and told him to refund my (100%) payment i.e, (19,22,500) And also asked for his office address so that I could return 1 liter to him which I had bought in the beginning.

On 14 Dec'20 supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing) sent the email to me where he said, he will refund in 2-3 weeks and said that 20% will be deducted from the entire amount which is being charged for production but when he sent the mail in the starting, It was written in terms and conditions that 100% of your money if the party does not like the quality of the product, it will be returned, and on 14 Dec'20, the British High Commission replied in the mail that they do not work with Anivet Pharmatic Group of Company nor with Doctor Johnson Martins.

I also visited the address of Dinesh Manufacturing which is in Surat but there were fields only and after the confirmation of the British High Commission, it was also proved that Buyer (Anivet Pharma Company) was also lying and Doctor Johnson Martins also did not come from the British High Commission.

It seems that the supplier (Dinesh Manufacturing), the middle lady (Nayango), Buyer (Anivet Pharmatic Company) and Dr. Johnson is getting along. Buyer (Dinesh Manufacturing) is not attending my calls and not replying on email.
I have filed a complaint against them, but I don't know if it will help me and my family.

I have shared this story with you because you people will be alert from these kinds of Scammed phone calls or emails.

Office Id of Middle Women - Nyangon Claudell

Phone: +919890871846
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Maharashtra / Goa
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd - MH
Mr X
New survivor

Look for the Lies

Unread postby Mr X » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:17 pm

NYANGON CLAUDEL URSULL <nyangonclaudelu@gmail.com>
Fri, Nov 13, 2020,

to me

Hello my dear brother.
There is a raw material which our company always send me to purchase from your country. Right now I have been promoted to the post of production manager and the company cannot send me out again, our director has asked me for the contact of the local dealer in India to enable them send the new purchasing manager to India to purchase the product directly from the dealer in India. i do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business and the
profit we will be making in supplying the material to my company. I intend to present you as a supplier in your country (You will be a Middleman between our company and the local vendor in India) so that my company will not know the main source of the material. This is just a kind of buying and selling.
The local dealer in India selling it at the rate: ($29,000.) while my company purchase at the rate of ($47,000) which has been the market price, and then all profits accrued would be shared between you and me,after deduction of all your expenses.
This would be a long term business relationship between you and UK company. So i want us to take advantage of the market price that the India dealer offers the product on for a good earning. it’s quite unfortunate what happened to my late partner, who used to purchase the material from the local dealer in India and supply to UK company, I found out he died of Cancer, May his soul rest in peace.
This material can be found in India and Fiji only but cheaper in India. I want you to act as the dealer. I will present you to the company as the dealer where he was purchasing this product; You would now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom he used to buy from, and supply to the UK company. After purchasing from original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and it is continuous. Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I don’t want my organization to know the real cost of the product because of my interest. Kindly revert me if you are interested. Awaiting your reply with best wishes, kindly reply future corresponding if you are interested.

Remain blessed with your family.
Your friend
Dr. NYANGON

2nd Email

How are you doing today my dear brother, I hope good? I choose you because your name sounds good and I know is an Indian name I see your email from Google. If you really want to assist me in supplying my company this product i will be very glad.

I have supplied this industrial raw material to our company in the
past with the assistance of an India business partner resident in
Dubai, U.A.E. The UK company procurement director contacted me recently and informed me
that they are out of stock of the raw material, only for me to find
out that my India partner died some months back. The name of my late
India partner's Mr. Aakash Kumar

The name of the material is Microbioprozine Liquid, 90% purity and
above. I have the contact of the local dealer in India who supplied us
the material last in August 2019. I have tried calling the local
dealer but could not understand them on phone. Hence i would like you
to contact them to confirm the availability and the current price of
the material.

Microbioprozine Liquid is a raw material used for the production of
animal Antiviral & Retroviral Health Vaccine product like
Microbioprozine PASTE 1.87% W/W, IVERMECTIN, Microbioprozine BOTICIDE,
NOROMECTIN, Microbioprozine 1% W/V SOLUTION, Microbioprozine
INJECTION, Microbioprozine HORSE WORMER FOR HEALTH TREATMENT OF
HORSES, LIONS, RHINOS, HIPPOPOTAMUS AND OTHER WILD ANIMALS.

Again i would like to inform you that there is no illegal consequences
in this business, the product is not prohibited by any law in the
world besides you are dealing with a Multi National Group of company
who has been dealing with this for many years with other countries.

The Microbioprozine Liquid is a specie that is very rare to find and
it is not available in the open market under the name of raw
Microbioprozine Liquid (Herbal), but my late India partner ( Mr. Aakash Kumar) got the exact specification from a local dealer in India. The UK company purchasing manager will visit to verify, and
take delivery of the material immediately they confirm availability of
the material. They will pay for the material in whatever form of
payment the supplier may demand. They can pay cash on delivery of
direct deposit/transfer to your nominated bank account, it all depend
on your choice when the company arrive in your Country.

The last 150 gallon supply order we made to the company, we bought the
product for approximately $29,000.00 per gallon and we resell to the
company for $47,000.00 per gallon. We made $18,000.00 on each gallon
and after the business, we shared our net profit on 60/40% basis,
meaning that way my late India partner took 60% and gave me 40%. but
this is after settling all expenses made during the process.

i will surly guide you from the beginning to the end successfully. It
is only a question of absolute trust and respect from us.

I need your assurance on the following:

A. That you will not allow The UK company to know that you are not the
original dealer,

B. That I give you contact of the original dealer because you are to
act as the original local dealer to our company.

C. Our Sharing Percentage of the net profit should be 60% for you and
40% for me.

This is in other to protect our interest in subsequent transaction,
hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for both. Upon your
assurance on the above mentioned points, i will thereafter
inform/guide you on how to approach UK company director for the
contract supply order of the Microbioprozine Liquid to be issued in
your favor. I will also be sending you the contact details of the
local dealer in India as soon as i get a positive response from you.

I await your immediate response.

Dr. NYANGON
http:/ /www.anivetphamaticgroup.org
Mr X
New survivor

Look for the Lies

Unread postby Mr X » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Dinesh Sales <sales@dineshmanufacturing.com>
Attachments
Mon, Nov 16, 2020,

to me

Dear Sir.
Good afternoon sir and thanks for your inquiry we can now confirm to you the availability of the product, please find enclosed the quotation for your perusal, and confirm to us you readiness in purchasing the needful from us our Product of (Microbioprozine Liquid), Dinesh Manufacturing Golden Enterprises provide verity raw material which is use for production of Animal Vaccines, Injection, food dietary and supplement for Race Horses, Cow, Lion etc. With over 16 years manufacturing wholesale experience state of product in stock, we have buyers in Europe, Asia and Africa. We are gradually gaining ground in North America.

This Product is a rare and expensive material, and we don't usually attend to first time buyers as we have a reputed clientele base, this product is based on recommendation from our reputed clientele that procure from us, nevertheless we shall seek to establish a long term business relationship with you, we deliver product to buyers address due to the nature of the material,

We are an established brand in the industry for herbal additives to livestock feed for exotic animal rearing. We maintain a good reputation in the market and people give our references from all over the world as a result of our quality products and services. as we look forward to exploring the business opportunities.

Find our Product of (Microbioprozine Liquid) pricing Quotation with our term and conditions and Product specification in attachment. we can produce up to 162 gallons in a bulk production and can produce any required quantity by you within 48 hours at once we confirm your order.

1 Gallon (Microbioprozine Liquid) 5 liters per gallon:

($29,000)

(INR: 21,75,000)

1 LITER:

($5,800)

(INR: 435,000)

Product is available for delivery upon the confirmation of payment and booking., APPOINTMENT FOR DELIVERY OR HANDOVER IS STRICTLY AFTER PRODUCTION OF MATERIAL.

OUR POLICY

Return Policy: Product should be returned within 15 days of purchase, if quality is poor in any aspect which shall never be. We will give 100% refund. we are giving you all assurance in regards to our product, that what we are giving you is the best quality you can get anywhere, and we have no problem in taking back the product supposedly your firm do not approve it, which has never been the case with our supplies over the years, only export licence required sir if you re making international shipment.

PRICE QUOTED IS THE VERY BEST WE CAN GIVE TO YOU FOR NOW,

Regards,

Thanks

Mr. Dipesh Hathiwala.
Mr X
New survivor

Look for the Lies

Unread postby Mr X » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:21 pm

ANIVET PHARMATIC GROUP <director1@anivetphamaticgroup.org>
Thu, Nov 19, 2020,

to me

Attention:
Email:

We Anivet Phamatic Group of Company are in receipt of your proposal mail regarding supplying of Microbioprozin Liquid and the content is well noted, we are happily associated with Mr. Aakash Kumar, Mr. Aakash Kumar was a very good business trustworthy supplier of the Microbioprozin Liquid to our company, we sincerely appreciate his reasoning of business and personality, he is a just straight forward business man and always deliver us with quality services, we had a long term business relationship with him, we have been mailing and calling him for months now but to no response and that kept us wondering what happened exactly, however our staffs said he had passed away after sometime.

Well, our company is very much interested in the Microbioprozin Liquid and we are willing to go into a new business relationship and agreement with your company because you knew late Mr. Aakash Kumar, Though we are facing the out break of COVID-19 around the world currently, but lock-down here has being relax and we are working with National Health Service (N.H.S) United Kingdom, International Red Cross And World Health Organization (W.H.O) on CoronaVirus, we have resume work fully, therefore we are in urgent need of this product for the vaccine on Animal and we will also use it for other research. Having received your proposal, you are required to send your Quotation to us specifying the followings:

(1), Cost of of 1 gallon of Microbioprozin Liquid, Free On Board (F.O.B) India.
(2), Your terms of payment.
(3), Average Quantity that you can supply within a specified period
(4), Your Office/House address

Upon receipt of your Quotation; if favorable to us we will contact you for further negotiations and issue you an Official Purchase Order specifying our order Quantity and our company order terms/conditions to seal the Agreement.

We are going to hold a board meeting regarding the same today and tomorrow to see if we can come to an agreement before sending you our purchase order as per demand of 100 gallons for a start but our regular order is 175 gallons monthly, you can see that in Mr. Aakash Kumar's record, before that we need to check material Quotation to confirm if the price is favorable to us and also to know your terms of payment before further communication.
We look forward to a good business relationship with your company.

Thanks,
Dr. Logan Cater
Director, Anivet Pharmatic
Group of Company.
Address: 7-12 Tavistock Square,
London, WC1H 9LT, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 745 128 5463
Fax: +44 701 002 4165
Email: director1@anivetphamaticgroup.org
Web: http:/ /www.anivetphamaticgroup.org
Mr X
New survivor

Re: Look for the Lies

Unread postby Mr X » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:23 pm

Attachments
Mon, Nov 23, 2020,

to me

Attention:
Tel:

Anivet Phamatic Group Of Company wish to let you know that after our extensive meeting regarding the supply, we have accepted and acknowledged your price for the product (Microbioprozin Liquid), you quoted $47,000, Anivet Phamatic Group accepts the price quote at the rate of $47,000 but with discount of 1% per 1 gallon of the material, that is $46,530 per gallon.

After the board of directors meeting regarding the supply of the material, We actually want to have a long lasting business relationship with you as we are interested in grade 1 Microbioprozin Liquid only.

In this connection you have been advise to keep a sample ready for testing purpose and approval of the supply, because we are working with National Health Service (N.H.S) United Kingdom, we will send a memo to British High Commission in your country India to release one of the doctors delegate to come over to your destination for the testing purpose and approval of the supply. After the quality verification/examinations and approval of your material to be of the same quality with our late former supplier, he will pay for the sample 100% and we will immediately transfer 70% advance for 100 gallon into any of your bank account which you will provide for us or as per your satisfaction, the balance of 30% will be paid before delivery. Normally we should send our purchase manager, however since we can use some of the doctors at the British High Commission over there in your country India, is better for us and faster because we are in urgent need of this product as soon as possible.

You have to tell us when Microbioprozin Liquid will be ready for our inspection and approval of the supply contract, let us know when and where we should tell the British High Commission to send our delegate for sample verification, so that he will come and test it, if it turns out to be same material as our former supplier used to supply to us, he will pay for the sample 100% and immediately there and then we will transfer the 70% advance payment for 100 gallon of the material into your bank account which you will provide for us and the balance of 30% before supply.

TERMS OF PAYMENT:

Cash on Delivery (COD) or Wire transfer to supplier's nominated account upon verification of materials sample.
We can not open an irrevocable letter of credit (L/C) in your favor without verifying total quality since this is our first business transaction with your company.

The management has approved your C.P.O. Attached herewith is the official C.P.O. to effect the supply; Kindly download to view. Our purchase order is valid for only 7 working days from the date of delegate arrival, extension can be agreed depending on supplier's request. However, we must first of all confirm that materials is available and standard before we can be able to commit our funds in India, therefore is against the company policy to pay for sample of any product that is not yet verified by us, the sample can only be subject to the purchasing order when we verified it.

Be inform that after testing your material to be the same with our former supplier we will go into contract agreement of supply with your company, agreement will be made between Anivet Phamatic Group of Company and your company for 2 years of supply of the same product (i.e. Microbioprozin Liquid) We would need more materials ASAP as our monthly regular order is 170 gallon, however we need this 100 gallon urgently for a start because we want to meet the demand of the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, United Kingdom. When you deliver the first 100 gallon of the materials, we will inform you the next date of our large quantity of the materials.

Thank you for your kind understanding, and We look forward to a good business relationship with you/your company.
Let us know where and when we are to proceed for our visit.

Thanks,
Dr. Logan Cater
Group of Company.
Mr X
New survivor

Look for the Lies

Unread postby Mr X » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:24 pm

Mon, Nov 30, 2020,

to me

Attention:
Tel:
Email:

We have concluded with the British High Commission in India and they have delegated a Dr. that will carry out the testing purpose and approval of the supply by tomorrow. However, due to COVID-19 cases in India, the delegate is working with the World Health Organization(W.H.O) on Covid-19 over there in New Delhi.

We have forwarded your information to them, the name of the delegate is Dr. Johnson Martins, he will call you later today so that you and him will schedule an appointment as soon as possible. We are in urgent need of this product so that we can meet the demand of the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, United Kingdom and other pressing costumers.
We hope to have a good business relationship with you/your company.

Thanks,
Dr. Logan Cater
Group of Company.

Phone: +447451285463
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+447010024165
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited
Mr X
New survivor

Look for the Lies

Unread postby Mr X » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:26 pm

Wed, Dec 2, 2020,

to me

Attention:
Tel: ‪
Email:

The below mail is what we received from our Procurement Department when they where about to commence with the payment proceedings.
Kindly read carefully and act accordingly so that we can commence with the supply.

Thanks,
Dr. Logan Cater
Group of Company.

============ Forwarded message ============
From: Procurement Department <procurementdept@anivetphamaticgroup.org>
To:
Cc: "director1"<director1@anivetphamaticgroup.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020
Subject: Payment Advice To
============ Forwarded message ============

Dear ,
A lovely afternoon to you, Please find attached the payment advise on behalf of the Payment Authorization of Her Majesty Treasury to the British High Commission for onward transfer to your designated bank account for the purchase of Microbioprozin Herbal Liquid product, as contracted to you by Anivet Pharmatic Group Of Company. In addition to the ISO certificate and the manufacturing facility documents, you are expected to be registered with the contracts committee as a recognized foreign supplier for all transactions above £5,000.

Kindly send the requirements today to enable us verify and make payment before the bank closes here.

If both requirements cannot be met, according to the current policy from the office of the Payment Authorization of Her Majesty Treasury's policy on government foreign supply contracts ever since United Kingdom started (Brexit) EU, and also because we are using the British High Commission to seal this supply only this one time due to COVID-19, that means you have 2 options, (1) the option of spot deal Cash and carry or payment on sight Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) and (2) option of Product Performance and Quality Test (P.P.Q.T) 10 gallon as 10% of the 100 gallon order.

We need you to reconfirm your payment details to enable us make your transfer today via the Payment Authorization of Her Majesty Treasury to the British High Commission for onward transfer to your designated bank account which you will provide to us, if you do qualify for advance payment as indicated in the attached advise. Otherwise, inform us when you want the official delegate Dr. Johnson Martins from the British High Commission in India to re-visit for the first lot (cash and carry/payment on sight basis) or for Product Performance and Quality Test (P.P.Q.T) because 1 liter will not be enough for (P.P.Q.T) and this is your first huge supply to Anivet Pharmatic Group Of Company. Also Anivet Pharmatic will not want to break rules/laws from the Payment Authorization of Her Majesty Treasury's policy on government for foreign contracts supply, many things changed because of COVID-19 and Brexit, besides the 1 liter quantity will not be enough for Product Performance and Quality Test (P.P.Q.T), therefore they requested to see more gallons for that.

Be diligent also to intimate us the minimum quantity you can work with for the Product Performance and Quality Test (P.P.Q.T)/Cash of Delivery (C.O.D) as we want to meet the demand of the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, United Kingdom and other esteem pressing costumers.

70% advance payment of ($3,257,100) total amount of ($4,653,000) Four Million Six Hundred And Fifty Three Thousand dollars inclusive of the payment for the 1 liter quantity will be paid to you via wire transfer after the Product Performance and Quality Test (P.P.Q.T) the balance of 30% will be paid before supply, however any number of gallons you show for the PPQT will be paid in full including the 1 liter before we will commence with the normal 70% advance payment for the 100 gallon order, you will tell the delegate Dr. Johnson Martins when it will be ready so that he will visit again but this time with another official because they will wait for you to confirm the payment in your account before they will lift the gallons after the PPQT.

Note: If you can show more gallon because that is the area the Payment Authorization of Her Majesty Treasury are interested in, they are so concern that you want to supply 100 gallon but the quantity you presented was only 1 liter, which to the Office of Payment Authorization of Her Majesty Treasury is not enough as the contract is so huge, that is why they demanded for your ISO Certificate Number, Manufacturing Facilities and Registration Document that Indicate that your production unite has been in existence for a minimum of six years, but because the 1 liter which was presented to the delegate Dr. Johnson Martins surpassed our exception, if you can show more gallon to the delegates in India, they will confirm to the Payment Authorization of Her Majesty Treasury that for sure you are capable of supplying larger quantity, with that, the 70% advance payment will be transfer to your designated bank account inclusive of the 1 liter sample payment along with any number of gallons you show to them for the Product Performance And Quality Test (P.P.Q.T) Anivet Pharmatic Group Of Company advise you to show them more gallon to convince the Payment Authorization Director of Her Majesty Treasury to release the funds to your designated bank account, they are not after the required documents but rather​​ to see more gallon as a proof that you are capable of supplying larger quantity to our company.
Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dr. Rice Elliot
Company The Procurement Director,
Anivet Pharmatic Group Of Company | Animal Vaccines,
Health Products | UK
Tel: +448719749532
Email: procurementdept@anivetphamaticgroup.org
http:/ /www.anivetphamaticgroup.org/

Phone: +448719749532
Number billable as premium rate number
Mr X
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?