Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Romance Scam

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Romance Scam

Unread postby pipsy » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 pm

I live in a military camp in Damascus Syria where I work as a military Nurse, i am 32 years old and how old are you?

Ok I want to tell you more about my self, i'm an Orphan my both parents died when I was 9 years in motor accident and united nation took me to orphanage home to take care of me till I was 20 years I join Soldier because I have no home and relative before I was post to Syria for a peacekeeping mission and I hope to retire soon because of the recent development here in the military camp which I also had a bullet injury and I will be leaving this military camp by UN instruction.

I see you as a good person. You look decent and honest. That's why I want to confide in you my top life secret that will make us rich when I visit your country. Can I trust you?

Alright i have a special reason why i contacted you and it is very urgent,

I hope I can trust you?

I do not know your country very well because I have not been to your country I only heard a lot of good things about your country economy that is why I want you to help me introduce a business which will be good in your country to start with the money we made here in Syria military camp when I retire soon

I want to talk about a secret that is very important to me and I need your help, I want our friendship to be outstanding and very loving, with trust in my heart and sincerity, if love progress we will make a very big money together

Thank you now. Please listen carefully.

I feel good about the person you feel good and feel that you've met the right person, and I know the success of this offer will depend on our mutual trust. Please read carefully so that you will understand.
I'm very sure that I have the money I want to invest in your country, or wherever you would recommend for me. I want to explain to you what happened during the recent operation here in our military base. How many days before our troops?
Eventually, three of our soldiers were injured in the incident while more than sixteen snipers were killed as nurses in the army. Me and my group rushed to pay attention to our physician who was injured at the point where sixteen people were shot dead.

When we got into the terrorist camp i saw locked trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it that belongs to the terrorist group, we quickly took the trunks and went into a cave and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $3.5 Million dollars, Please I want you to help me invest the money in a good business in your country or any country you will suggest

Sarah SGT New YORK: $3.5 Million

Sarah SGT New YORK: Due to the United Nation policy on Syria, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria, so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because am a military personnel, they will not allow me to travel with such amount to any country please I want you to help me receive the money in your country through shipping company which will be more safer for us to ship the funds as a diplomatic immunity this is really urgent now that is exactly why I need your help because here in Syria is a war country and the bank is not working.

As a soldier in the United state army I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment to your location

i will send you the box This delivery process is very safe and secured. Please I want you to know that Diplomatic Couriers are granted diplomatic immunity and are thereby protected by the receiving state when performing their work. This is the safest means to send anything.
I will give you 30% of all money for any help. The money you spend too much time after you get paid

Please kindly send me these information below to enable me register the package with Diplomatic delivery Company. I was informed that package will be registered as personal use items and the package will be delivered to you at your house or office address successfully so please send me
Your Name: _______
Your home Address_______
Your Phone Number ____
Your Occupation _______
Your Age___________
Your Nearest Airport ____
Your country_______
your personal I D Card _____
your Email Address _____
Regards,

The only thing I will tell you I don't have the video.
Sarah SGT New YORK: Let me ask you a question. Why do you need all this?
Sarah SGT New YORK: Baby, are you helping me or not? Just tell me.

https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 6&start=10
pipsy
New survivor

Re: Romance Scam

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Do you have an E-mail address for the scammer?
A phone number?

You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
If you have sent money to the scammer then you should file a police report.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby pipsy » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Ive asked the scammer for a video showing themselves and the fake money and then will forward onto the CIA/MI5 for investigation and prosecution of this individual.
pipsy
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:26 pm

It is not very likely that you will receive such a video.

We recommend that you stop all contact with the scammer.
He has your real life information and you are dealing with a hardened criminal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby pipsy » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:30 am

Interpol police can trace location of mobile phone numbers globally.
pipsy
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:47 pm

Do you have an E-mail address for the scammer?
A phone number?

Please answer these questions. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Scootergirl88 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:01 pm

I’ve been scammed by Dr Benison. I’m trying to role reverse by asking him to send me money do I can send a larger amount back
Scootergirl88
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Any money you receive "from the scammer" will actually be from another victim.
You will be as guilty as the scammer and could go to jail.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?