Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Why scamsurvivors.com url on a document background

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Why scamsurvivors.com url on a document background

Unread postby KarimOmar » Wed May 27, 2020 8:51 pm

The attached document was sent to me from one of the suppliers with scamsurvivors.com printed on the background, the supplier doesn’t speak english and he sent it as a proof he has the goods and it’s certified

What is the meaning of scamsurvivors.com on the background
Attachments
262C44B2-BA5F-4839-9CE9-24F8091C576D.jpeg
Scamsurvivors.com logo
KarimOmar
New survivor

Re: Why scamsurvivors.com url on a document background

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 27, 2020 9:07 pm

The scammer will have stolen the fake document from our gallery. We add that watermark to all of our documents to keep scammers from copying them and sending them to real victims or if they do steal them and try to use them to scam someone it will raise suspicion that the document is a fake and the person they are in contact is a scammer.

It looks like it worked in your case.

Whoever sent you that document is trying to scam you.

You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send them to our anti-scam website. (They've already been here it seems)
If you sent money to the scammer then you should file a report with your local police.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to reverse any payments.

Please send us more information concerning the scammer. E-mails, E-mail addresses, other photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, And links to where you met the scammer like Facebook are all helpful.

If you are unsure what to post you can send the information to my E-mail address which is below in my signature line.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?