Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Before you post here, read this.

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Before you post here, read this.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:02 pm

If you post here asking for help, please provide as much information as possible in your post. We're good, but we can't tell you if someone is a scammer just from their name or a vague "I met someone and I'm not sure about them" message. If you have their email address, share it with us. Phone number or social media links are a definite plus. Photos are always a huge help as is copies of their emails/messages to you. Basically, the more you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help. Got it? Excellent.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Before you post here, read this.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:46 pm

Check out viewtopic.php?f=81&t=109325 for ways that you can spot if it's a scam. Most of what it says there is what we'd be doing anyway.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?