Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.
Post a reply

Settlement Center

Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 pm

Your funds is presently been held in the custody of the STANDARD FINANCIAL ACCESS, My office can process and complete the transfer of this funds to you without any hiccup.

We have two mode of payment, first, we can give you a direct access to the account where your $2,000,000.00 is deposited. the online username and password of the account can be provided so you can logging and transfer your funds by your self to any account of your choice via online banking transfer.

The second payment method is CASH delivery, the funds can been deliver to you in Cash by professional hired delivery agents, they will arrange the cash in a Box and deliver it to you without any hiccup. the choice is yours? Get back to me with your preferred mode of payment so I can provide you with . Thank you.

Walter Chen

Re: Settlement Center

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Scam, 100%. Can you post an E-mail address and any other E-mails and other information the scammer has sent to you?

Re: Settlement Center

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:08 pm

The first option will involve a fake website pretending to be a bank. You will see the bogus account they set up for you there and you will see also the money they promise in that bank account.... but they will ask you for an "activation fee" if you want to make any transfer. Fee after fee will follow and that transfer will never happen because there is no real money in that fake bank.

The second option will involve a fake courier. They will also ask for various fees. That ATM Card will be never delivered, because it doesn't exist.

Please don't send them any money and also don't send them copies of your identity documents.
Post a reply