Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.
Post a reply

Rosa Choaa - rosachoaa1@gmail.com

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:07 pm

i contacted a rosa choaa by email but was found on tinder https://imgur.com/a/EW3yi3J she sent these photos but the one with kids she sent when i asked she said she was from livingston in scotland and btw she mentioned the kids but i asked for facebook doesnt have 1 apparently yea right, here email is rosachoaa1@gmail.com i did mention i was from fife and they mentioned the states which is odd her/them english is broken which has got me worried slightly i dont know what else to do or say sorry its splattered around but thats all i can say/think

Re: Rosa Choaa

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:13 pm

Google has hits for the E-mail address being posted on other anti-scam websites:
https://www.google.com/search?q=rosacho ... e&ie=UTF-8

We have a simple rule to remember: Anyone you have never met in person Face to face but only through the internet who asks you for money no matter what the reason will be a scammer 100% of the time.

Please post as much information concerning the scammer here:

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:19 pm

1 they havent asked for money yet and 2 when i go to dating scams it says theres no profile but says its still a warning

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:28 pm

I only get hits for the 6th photo from the link you sent. The one holding the glasses and sticking her tongue out.
In one of the photos she appears to be wearing a wedding band.

The broken English could be a clue. What phone number are they using?

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:45 pm

i tried asking for a number or an adress but they try to divert or not reply till i reply saying "well" or "so....." and the only time they contact me is around 11pm uk time to 2am which for any numbskull is the middle of the night and if they did have 2 kids theyd be asleep as well as her

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Ok, I would advise caution at the very least. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:59 pm

will do the funny thing is they set up a google calender notification to a meet in the first few messages and now they ask to prove im real and to meet up but "rosa choaa" the name turns up quite a bit with another email account with a different set of photos ive looked at but thanks for the help

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:06 pm

My guess is that it will end up being a scam. DS has 73 search requests on the E-mail address which means that there is at least that many other people who have searched that E-mail address. Probably for the same reason you did.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:10 pm

i'll keep an eye out see if something happens

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Please update us when you are sure.
Post a reply