Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Thread of Shame

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Re: danielorazulike@gmail.com

Unread postby danharry12 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:27 pm

SlapHappy wrote:We deactivated your account because you are a scammer. Do not come back.
There is nothing you can do to pay for the damages that you continue to do to innocent people.
Your information will forever be posted on this site.:twisted:

KINDLY UPLOAD A PROOF ON YOUR WEBSITE! I NEED TO SEE THE SCAM DOMAINS! I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND IF YOU THINK I'M WRONG PROOVE IT OR GIVE ME THE OPPURTUNITY TO PROVE THAT I'M NOT - STOP DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT.
Attachments
doamins.jpg
danharry12
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:45 pm

STOP DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT.
BAAAAAAAHHHHH!!
Sorry, we do not feed goats here or play their little small boi games.

And... I'll deactivate you again, you stupid Goat. If you have any complaints just take them to the EFCC, and turn yourself in. I'm sure they would love to open a nice big file on your activities, too.
:P
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm

There are not 11 domains, there are bit more. You can check here: https://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php? ... t=naijaraz.

Have a great day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

40rtylions@gmail.com - elikibadomains@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:58 pm

Email received:

Remove My Pictures on your website or hear from my lawyer

Ikhuenbor George <ikhuenborgeorge@yandex.com>
3:40 AM (17 hours ago)
to me

Hello

My Name is George Ikhuenbor and I am writing you to take the down My pictures from your website or face a Defamation lawsuit.

I have never owned any email by 40rtylions@gmail.com or elikibadomains@yahoo.com

Seeing my picture on your website is has caused a great harm to my children and family because they are the ones that found. I wonder why you did this you don't even know me you just lift pictures of the internet and you feel it is actually who you are looking for.

I hope you know online many people claims to be what they are not. You can go on the internet and you will find many fake CBN Nigeria governor, which obviously the CBN governor is not a fraudster. This scammers go to any lent to cover their tracks.

Kindly reply to this mail or forward it to your legal department to reach out to me. You are doing a great Job please don't let this mistake of putting up a picture unverified which you did not verify stop you.

My Names are George Ayowie Ikhuenbor and not Ayowie Ifayemi Ikhuenbor. I dont have any name on my legal document baring such name Ifayemi Ikhuenbor

Kind regards
Ikhuenbor George

The email is referring to the topic posted here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6152, exposing a nest of fake sites used to defraud innocent victims between 2008 - 2017. The faker maker in that case was exposed in the aforementioned topic,as was his "business", allegedly named Elikiba Domains.

That faker maker was never sure if he was male or female or if he was in USA or Nigeria.

The details exposed in the topic are based on his online activity in 2017, and was a matter of public record at that time.

Sometimes the fraudsters and the ones helping the fraudsters to steal money from innocent victims believe that if they remove all their accounts posted online, there will be no proof left to incriminate them.

With all the evidence gone, they can easily blackmail the anti-scam sites exposing them and ask for their details to get removed, or else ...

This case is no exception.

Elikiba Domains doesn't exist and never has. There is no business with that name legally registered anywhere in Nigeria.

Still, that "business" has a page active on Facebook since 2013:

fb.JPG

Seeing my picture on your website is has caused a great harm to my children and family because they are the ones that found. I wonder why you did this you don't even know me you just lift pictures of the internet and you feel it is actually who you are looking for.

If you were not thinking that your children will see the pictures you posted yourself online back in 2017, we don't see any reason to be embarrassed on your behalf.

About:

My Names are George Ayowie Ikhuenbor and not Ayowie Ifayemi Ikhuenbor. I dont have any name on my legal document baring such name Ifayemi Ikhuenbor

Your names were also not Peter Paul, Okoko Metro Papilo, Onuwa Oga, Bros Chidi Kelvin, Megan McDonald, Pat Salon, Richard Blake, Dele Ahmen, Bianca Sakel, Courtney Washington, Scott Williams - but all of them were used to register fake websites created and registered by Elikiba Domains, and maintaned on Elikiba Domains name servers.

There are 61 fraudulent domain names associated with the mentioned details clearly connected to fraudulent activities.

According to your Linkedin profile, your name is Ăyøwie Ikhuenbor and you are a Web Developer working for ‎Elikiba Domains:

1.JPG

You also missed removing your entire profile from Pinterest, where you are Ikhuenbor George (ayowieikhuenbor):

12.JPG

Something else you cannot remove are best wishes from your friends:

13.JPG

You are doing a great Job please don't let this mistake of putting up a picture unverified which you did not verify stop you.

Thank you. Now when you can see how we verify before posting, you also know that we cannot be stopped.

George Ayowie Ikhuenbor or Ayowie Ifayemi Ikhuenbor, if you have any problem with this response, please contact the EFCC and file a complaint for impersonation, after which they can contact us and we will supply them with the relevant details and we can address it accordingly.

Have a good day.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nnamdi Osu - nnamdiosu@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:56 pm

Email received:

Date: 21/04/2021 07:29:00
Subject: False declaration

Hello, good days,

Some years back, imwrote the administrator of this site and complained about my name and information being faslely labelled as an internet fraudster.

I explained then that
1. I'm a very legit business owner with proof of legitimate dealings.

2. I'm own a web hosting business which from time to time, numerous business owners meet me to host their business websites. Now it is impossible to verify all claims of their legitimacy and once I detect any suspicious activity, I immediately shut their site down. Many times, it's the main hosting company that imforms me of a report of fraud on that particular web site and shuts.it down from their own end.

3. I have verified proof to show that I'm NOT in support of fraudulent activities. I sincerely and honestly operate a very legitimate business.

4. It is inlogical for me to be operating an illegitimate business AND STILL PUT MY REAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET. I reside in a country that is pervalent with internet fraud so I know steps taken by such fraudsters to cover their tracks. But because of my honesty, my REAL information is out there on the internet.

I understand and support your organizations attempt to identify fraudsters and expose them. 100% I do. However, I think is so unfair to label anyone without proper investigations.

For your information, around 2016 or 2017, I was contacted by a law firm in the UK and told that a name that resembles theirs was being used for fraudlent activity.
Immediately, I shut down the site and contacted the owner, who ignored my mails. At once, I explained to the law firm and worked with their IT tram to transfer the domain to them immediately. They understood my position and appreciated my efforts.

All I ask is a simple interview with an of your administrators. I believe that due to your many years of research with fraudlent individuals, you will be able to detected if I'm being dishonest or not.

Kindly look into my above plead.
All I ask is speak with me.
DONT LABEL ME GUILTY UNTILL IVE PROVEN MY CASE.

thank you.

Nnamdi

On Feb 03, 2017, an innocent victim was targeted in a tender scam, as it can be seen here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=55825. Soon, a second one followed.

Doing our research, as always, we identified the person responsible for the fake sites used in that fraud case. We also discovered that there are more fake websites created and registered by the same person. The result of that research can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58313.

It is worth mentioning that the fake sites in question were suspended only after we reported them.
Impersonating legal institutions is a crime in any jurisdiction, even in Nigeria.

DONT LABEL ME GUILTY UNTILL IVE PROVEN MY CASE.

You already proven a case. The owner of the domain name is ultimately responsible for the usage thereof.

Please read again the first post made in this topic and understand that your effort has and will never have any success here.

Have a good day.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Valery Akeche - akechevalery@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:11 pm

Email received:

Valery Akeche <akechevalery@gmail.com>
Feb 4, 2022, 6:22 PM
to me

Dear Sirs,

Accept Seasonal greetings from this end. My name is CHI VALERY AKECHE, a Cameroonian by Nationality. I was doing some research online, and I stumbled upon your website and saw a bad report concerning my name.

Furthermore, I am not a computer literate and do not frequent the internet often, as such have been pondering why will such content be written about my name, After carrying our some due diligence, and realized that my bank card was Hacked sometime in the year 2020, and it took me this long to realized because I am not familiar with things concerning the internet.

In Addition, I went online again trying to read and to know all about Hacking, and realized that there are many computer wizards or Anonymous Hackers who go about using people's credit cards for fraudulent activities over the internet.

To Sum it all up, and with all due respect, I kindly request you to delete my name on your website and on google search engine otherwise You will hear from my Lawyer concerning the same.

Thanks
Chi Valery A

Indeed, we have the said name reported on our forum twice in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=85402&p=218841&hilit=CHI+VALERY+AKECHE#p218841:

- first with a fake website spoofing a legit supplier of PPE during the Covid-19 epidemic - ariyaandsonsenteprisecoltd.com

- secondly with a fake site pretending to be a company never legally registered - sunantakasanuchco.net.

The registrant details for the first one are:

Registrant Name: CHI VALERY AKECHE
Registrant Organization: CHI VALERY AKECHE
Registrant Street: 2401 N Northlake Way #D1
Registrant City: Seattle
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98103
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +237.2065885609
Registrant Email: wood89137@gmail.com

The registrant details for the second one are:

Registrant Name: Chi Valery Akeche
Registrant Street: Sappa Road Ecobank
Registrant City: Victoria
Registrant State/Province: South-Weat
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +237.237673452198
Registrant Email: suphanphonlaboratory@gmail.com

Tu sum it all up, we found also Thai Cargo Logistics - tcclinc.com (please see https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=155037):

Organisation CHI VALERY AKECHE AKECHE
Owner CHI VALERY AKECHE AKECHE
Address 2401 N Northlake Way #D1 98103 Seattle WA
Country CM
Phone +237.2065885609
E-mail wood89137@gmail.com

Maybe your lawyer can explain to us where we can find Seattle WA in the Cameroon. Or Sappa Road Ecobank street in Victoria South-Weat Cameroon, for that matter.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Thread of Shame

Unread postby Lara John » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:10 pm

A "Thread of Shame" typically refers to a series of posts or messages on social media platforms where individuals share stories, experiences, or actions that they regret or feel embarrassed about. These threads often revolve around personal anecdotes, mistakes, or situations that people find themselves in and want to openly discuss or reflect upon. The goal is often to share these experiences as a way to connect with others, learn from one another's mistakes, and sometimes find humor in the shared human experience.
Lara John
BANNED
BANNED

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:59 pm

Well thank you for that. Obviously we had no idea what it meant when we created it, and would never have found out if you hadn't come here to enlighten us. What other words of wisdom do you wish to bestow upon us? Maybe what a scam is? It'd be wonderful if you could help us out with that one as we've been pondering it for years. Another word I've never understood the meaning of is "blacklist" and how people can get on it like you did. Is it a good thing? There's another word we'd really like explained to us. Spammer. What's that, and why would my gut instinct say to me that you're one.

As a complete aside, I have learned what a ChatGPT is and how it can answer questions for me. I asked it what a "thread of shame" is, and this is what it told me. It's eerily similar to what you said in your post.

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the term "thread of shame" doesn't have a widely recognized or specific meaning. However, based on context, it could refer to a discussion thread on an online forum or social media platform where individuals are sharing stories or experiences that they might feel embarrassed or ashamed about. This type of thread could serve as a space for people to open up and share their vulnerabilities, seeking support, advice, or simply a non-judgmental space to express themselves.

It's worth noting that the meaning of internet slang and terminology can evolve over time, so if this term has gained a new meaning or significance after my last update, I might not be aware of it. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend checking with reliable sources or online communities.

Weird that isn't it? Oh, I did learn the meaning of another word too. Banned. Would you like to learn what it means with me? Ahh, I see you already have.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:03 pm

To save you the trouble, I went and asked my new best friend ChatGPT what a spammer was. You want to know what it told me?

A spammer is an individual or entity that engages in sending unsolicited and often repetitive and irrelevant messages or content, typically through electronic communication channels such as email, social media, forums, comments sections, and instant messaging. The primary purpose of spamming is usually to promote products, services, or websites, often with commercial intent. Spam messages can also contain malicious links, phishing attempts, or malware.

Spammers often use automated tools or scripts to send out a large volume of messages quickly and indiscriminately. Spamming can be disruptive, annoying, and potentially harmful, as it can overload communication channels, spread scams, and compromise the security and privacy of individuals who unknowingly interact with the spam content.

Efforts to combat spam include the use of spam filters, email authentication techniques, and user reporting systems to identify and block spam messages. Many online platforms and services have strict anti-spam policies and take measures to prevent or limit the activities of spammers.
Attachments
4i0rxt.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fund-fort.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:32 pm

Scammers will try all they can to get fraud reports removed from the public domain where potential victims can find it and avoid being scammed. Here is a recent example.

Back in February, we reported a fake website used in loan scam here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105345

The scammers using the fake website noticed in September and decided to take action.

Email received - using a ProptonVPN IP:

Subject: Internet defamation
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 07:41:10 +0000
Gunes imdat <info@fund-fort.com>

This is to inform you that the information which you published about our website "www. fund-fort.com" is totally false and we have never received any money from anyone under false pretence in providing them a financial service. Be more factual with your investigations.

We will proceed with legal action if this is not taken down within 24hours.

Best Regard Gunes Imdat International Relations Officer
Fund Fort Global

Next day, another email:

Subject: immediately Removals of the copyright violating content.
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 08:37:20 +0000
IP: 154.80.122.236 - Pakistan

Dear Website Owner,

I am writing to make a copyright infringement claim against your website.
It has come to my attention that you are hosting content that is owned by
my company without our permission.

Here is the link to the copyrighted work:

company CEO is Nasir Asad

https: // fund-fort.com

The specific content in question is here.

https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=160138

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105345

This content contains original and proprietary information that is
protected by copyright law. As the owner of this content, I have not given
you permission to use it on your website.

Therefore, I am requesting that you remove the infringing content
immediately. If you fail to do so, I will take further legal action to
protect my rights and hold you accountable for any damages resulting from
your unauthorized use of my copyrighted material.

Please take this notice seriously and remove the infringing content within
24 hours.

Sincerely,

Signature: Ashiq Ahmed
Email Contact: sajidhussain55877@gmail.com
Date: 20 September 2023

Few days later, the scammer contacted our website hosting provider, who forwarded us a DMCA copyright infringement complaint:

Hello,

Cloudflare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding: scamsurvivors.com

The information we received was the following:

Reporter's Name: Jahbzaib
Copyright Holder's Name: Nasir Asad
Reporter's Email Address: hussainjahanzaib195@gmail.com
Reporter's Telephone Number: +923277712480
Reporter's Address: Kot chutta, Punjab, Dera Ghazi Khan, PK

Reported URLs:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105345

Original Work: https: // fund-fort.com
Comments:

We have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider.
Thanks,
The Cloudflare Team

In other words, the "lender" allegedly active in Kuwait, Qatar and Turkey using a website registered in Nigeria by someone pretending to be a skin care service in Texas is represented by someone from Pakistan, concerned about an anti-scam forum showing the said content as a warning for potential victims.

Let's "Be more factual with our investigations":

"The infringing content" was stolen from the website of a real company active in Egypt since 2015: act-fin.com. The scammers never asked the real company for permission to steal their content and re-use it for fraudulent activities online.

Same stolen content the scammers claim to be theirs is also re-used with yet another fake lender website - equitygate-global.com, pretending to be Equitygate Global Investment Limited, also allegedly active in Kuwait, Qatar and Turkey and having the same "representatives".

There was also a fundfortglobalfinance.com, registered on November 16, 2022, showing now a host suspension page.

Moving on to the registrant email address johnsoneclock@gmail.com: it is used since 2019 to register fraudulent domain names:

woxy.JPG

Back in 2019, while registering a fraudulent domain name spoofing the US Army - the-usarmy.com, "Monnielynn Jacobs Stanly" from "Victoria Skin Care Service" Texas, USA was "Johnson Clock" from "Royal Express" Nigeria:

whoxy1.JPG

We hope that being more factual with our investigations helps.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?