Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Moore White

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Moore White

Unread postby mahjong » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:07 am

I was contacted by a guy on ‘hangouts’ his name he tells me is Moore White he’s from Clifton New Jersey he was born on the 21st September 1962. He says he’s a contractor and works from home. He said his parents were killed in a car crash in 2014 younger brother died of lung cancer and divorced in 2014. I’ve done a background check on multiple sites and he can’t be found anywhere. Has anyone heard of him? He sent me a couple of photos but I can’t upload them cause they are on ‘hangouts’
mahjong
New survivor

Re: Moore White

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:27 am

mahjong,

Try, please, to forward to me the messages he sent and the pictures. You can find my email address here, under every post I made on the forum. Hope we can give you a quick and valid answer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?