Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Blackmailed for money. Skype webcam nude video

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Blackmailed for money. Skype webcam nude video

Unread postby Anonymous7062 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Dear Scam Survivor team,

I am a victim of skype webcam sextortion for money.
I am being blackmailed to pay money with my nude video and facebook friends with the scammer.

I really thank you for providing first hand instructions as to what all has to be done and also i have submitted form with scammer info. I have followed all other instructions , deactived facebook , linked in , instagram (completely private) , twitter.

However i had to submit two forms , since Skpye unique id , wasnot know to me earlier. and i provided exact info in second form.

The scammer has placed the video on his/her google drive

Unfortunately , the scammer has sent two e-mails each to two of my facebook friends ( one male and one female) :
3 days apart.

The scammer has threatened to send this to all my facebook friends. mail id of scammer is mentioned in form i have submitted , also in the e-mail attachment in picture.

I would be very greatful if i could talk to one of scamsurvivors teamamtes as to what can be done from my side to reduce further damage.

Please help me.
Anonymous7062
New survivor

Re: Blackmailed for money. Skype webcam nude video

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 pm

I believe I did read your second form and have added the additional information. I must have missed the mistyped information the first time I looked at it. It is correct now.

If you have done all of the steps, then you have done all that you can do for now. The email messages sent to friends is his last ditch attempt to flush you out of hiding, and to pay him yet again. And perhaps he sent link to a couple friends before you did the steps? Do not fall for it. Keep hidden, and do not reopen any deactivated accounts, nor make any new social profiles where he could find you.

Change your email account and phone number, if you have not done that.
If he got a few of your friends' email addresses, then he has yours, and may be able to tell if your are online.
Double the waiting time, since he has escalated and sent messages to your friends.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Anonymous7062 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Thank you very much for your reply SlapHappy.

Could you please suggest if this is a good idea , if i send below pre-cautionary message to all my facebook friends

Hi,
Recently many of my Facebook friends are receiving a SPAM mail from a specific e-mail address with my name on it.
So as a pre-caution I am sending this message, kindly do not open and ignore the e-mail and block the user.
The Spammer goes by mail ID: XXXX (anXXX.XXX93@gmail.com)
I have reported this incident to the Cyber Police in India, who would be looking into this issue further.

Thanks for Understanding.

I feel everyone whom i know could be worried as to what happened. But atleast they would not open the video and watch it.

would you be able to tell if it is a good thing to do ?
Anonymous7062
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Sure, warning your friends of the scammer is a good idea, but do not reopen and use facebook to send the message.
Use email.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Anonymous7062 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:23 am

Hi ,

I had over-read a point in the previous comment where it was asked

' And perhaps he sent link to a couple friends before you did the steps? '

Actually No. The scammer has sent e-mail to second friend few days after i de-activated.

what the scammer mentioned during blackmailing is , he has written down in notepad , all my friend names on facebook (he had a day to do it since we first chatted and him blackmailing me) friends who were tagged on time-line (which was not private) , although friend list was private.

I am assuming , he is visiting each profile of my friends , checking their gmail Id and will be sending them every few days.

Is there a procedure where i could report such gmail ID ?
Anonymous7062
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 pm

We do not want to report and close any free accounts of scammers except for their video accounts.
They must remain untouched, so other victims can find your warning form. If closed, they will change details, and nobody will be warned until the first brave guy comes here to report the new details. Until that happens, the scammer is free to scam "under the radar."

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

will be sending them every few days.

I highly doubt that. You paid them nothing and disappeared. He will get no money from you, and he has probably already decided that as you did not come back online where he can directly threaten you. He will get no money from your friends, he needs YOU to reappear, and you are not going to do that no matter what he does. Scammers will always give up eventually and go on to other victims. It's just a waiting game now, and you have the control, not the scammer.

Just sit tight, and if should post another video, report it without opening any of your accounts or profiles. If another link shows up, reset the waiting time clock to zero and wait some more.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?