Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jacksonlogan889@gmail.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

jacksonlogan889@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Form received 2018-01-22 00:17:57

What name did the scammer use?: Jackson Logan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: jacksonlogan889@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 55
Scammer's Skype name.: jackson logan
Scammer's Skype username .: live:jacksonlogan889
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: jackson logan
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Instagram
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Hangouts, Skype
How much money did they demand?: 480$
Name you were told to send the money to.: Shanda Traylor, Arlene Ramsey, Ann Keltner
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Polska, Szczecin
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Usunęła większość profili internetowych... Usunęłam numery telefonów moich znajomych. [She removed most of the Internet profiles ... I removed the phone numbers of my friends.]
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Oszust wyłudził moje nagie zdjęcia i przesłał znajomym i do pracy. Podawał się za inżyniera z platformy wiertniczej. Ma córkę Jennifer Logan. Jej e-mail to jennifer.jeni22@hotmail.com i jenniferlogan766@gmail.com . Mieszkają w Los Angeles. [The fraudster extorted my naked photos and sent them to friends and work. He served as an engineer from the oil platform. He has a daughter, Jennifer Logan. Her e-mail is jennifer.jeni22@hotmail.com and jenniferlogan766@gmail.com. They live in Los Angeles.]
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Screenshot_20171230-082644_tyfw45.png
Attachments
Screenshot_20171230-082644_tyfw45.png
Photo has been massively abused in scams for years.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?