Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adriana4q4irm@rambler.ru

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

adriana4q4irm@rambler.ru

Unread postby linux » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Posted from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, [39.40.154.58]

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:33:25 +0500
Subject: good evening

When you stopped a taxi for me, it was very nice, do not want to see me again?

Marina. My email adriana4q4irm@rambler.ru
linux
Junior survivor

Re: adriana4q4irm@rambler.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:27 pm

No proof of a scam here yet. Please add more information.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby linux » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Big Al wrote:No proof of a scam here yet. Please add more information.

I am a little confused. If this isn’t a lead-in to a romance scam, I do not know what is. I know I have never stopped a taxi for anyone, or been in Russia or Pakistan. To my mind, this is a good example of how the scam starts and those less informed should be made aware of it.

For future reference, are you saying I should never have posted this in the first place?
linux
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 pm

The thing to remember when posting is that *WE* may be able to see that something is an obvious scam, but if someone unsure comes and sees a post with very little information, the scammer could explain it away as something like an ex girl/boyfriend and leave the person even more hooked.

As for your post, it may be a scam or it may be spam. There's no sure way of saying without more information. Sometimes it's better to reply, wait for more information and THEN post it when there's more proof. It may mean waiting an extra day before posting it, but what's in the second email could be the difference maker.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Sorry.

I'm glad you posted the information but there was no proof of a scam yet so I moved it here.

If you are in contact with this person using your real identity then you should stop all contact with them if you feel you are being scammed by them.

If you are using a fake identity and E-mail address then you can respond and get more information to post the proof it is a scam.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby linux » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:25 am

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to reply. In the future I will confine my posts to “dying widow” or similar posts that do not need a follow up on my part. A “romantic” conversation would bring attention to my mail server that I would just as soon not have. There are not that many such emails that get through the several DNSBL services I use in my sendmail.cf so it is not a great lost to your effort. Thanks again.
linux
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:23 am

Fine, you can avoid these type of messages that require special replies from unconnected email accounts not tied to your real life mail. This is a voluntary effort for members involved in posting here, and safely for the members comes first.
Thanks for taking the time to post here to help save others.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?