Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Am I being scammed does the scammer stay for 2+ years

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Am I being scammed does the scammer stay for 2+ years

Unread postby cjm55 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:34 pm

I am not sure if I am dealing with a scammer. I met this gentleman through linked In. He left me a message on my LinkedIn profile. He had a profile but a few days later it disappeared. We have been communing by text or messenger since 2015. We have not met face to face. He has asked me to help him with his business project he was doing in Florida early on. I have sent him money through moneygram and wire. He says he has not been paid for his project and he is now overseas working to raise money to pay taxes so he can get his money. He has now been paid by his company but had to pay a lump sum amount in taxes before he can gain access to those funds. He is pressuring me to pay the amount for the taxes. I keep telling him I financially cannot pay this amount. If course over this time he has expressed Hus love for me and we will be together soon.

Help!
cjm55
cjm55
New survivor

Re: Am I being scammed does the scammer stay for 2+ years

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:42 pm

We have a clear saying here at Scamsurvivors. Anyone who you have never met in person but only through the internet who asks you for money is a scammer.

Please read this topic so you know what to do:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Can you post any E-mails, telephone numbers, Links to Facebook or other social media pages?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby cjm55 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:07 am

I just entered the email address into Skype and the name David Luxs Nigeria came up. Email davlucs004@yahoo.com. Skype dlucs01
cjm55
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:04 pm

cjm55,

There is no doubt you are dealing with a scammer, sorry to say it. Please read the link Big Al posted for you above.

It will be a great help for other victims of this scammer if you post some relevant details about him - emails you received, pictures, documents. Be sure you delete your name before posting. If you can not post it, try, please, to forward the emails you received from this scammer and all the people contacting you on his behalf to Big Al or me - you can find our email addresses on the site under every post we made here.

No matter what, don't send any more money. Don't tell the scammer you know he is a scammer - just block him and cut all the ways he may use to communicate with you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?