Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Should I be concerned?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Should I be concerned?

Unread postby remix15 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 am

A year and some months ago I met a very attractive woman on omegle. I added her on Skype (I don't remember her account details) and ended up doing sex chat. I realized that there was something strange in all that and immediatelly removed her. She tried to add me once again but I didn't accept. I received then 3 or 4 requests of apparent fake profiles on my Skype account and didn't accept any of those too. I didn't receive any threats and I removed this Skype account some days ago.
I think it would be possible to find my Facebook account with my Skype name. However I didn't have too much public information (no one can see who my friends are) and I was not clearly recognizable on the photos. I also don't accept friendship requests from people I don't know and I never received a request from her.
I got very concerned because some days ago I watched a video about "sextorsion". Is there any reason to?
remix15
New survivor

Re: Should I be concerned?

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:09 am

If it was a blackmail attempt, after a full year the Scammer will have moved on long ago. You should be in the clear.

Black mail scammers work 30 - 40 new victims each day so after a year for one to remember you would be un-imaginable.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?