Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.
Post a reply

Access to full list of steps

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:57 pm

I filled out the form and was going through steps when computer froze. How can I get access back to steps?

Re: Access to full list of steps

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Edited answer: Once I verify that the scammer details form has been filled out, I will contact you and give you the link.

sales@kamarchagsky-ref.ru / fake -scam , website,

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:17 am

Dear all

Be aware and sure 100% that fake / scammer , website , Kamarchagsky Oil Refinery
Russian Federation, 663502, Krasnoyarsky kraj, Mansky r-n, Pervomansk Town, Krupskoy Str., h.9
sales@kamarchagsky-ref.ru
info@kamarchagsky-ref.ru
Phone/fax: +7 (3912) 287-264
Mr.Kazurin Eugeny Aleksandrovich
Sales Director
Web: http:/ / www. kamarchagsky-ref.ru / that fake seller / Refinery - website created by some scammers originally from west africa living Currently in Russia , they sending fake POP documents and forcing the buyer to pay storage fees and costs upfront for TANK EXTENSION via scam company called severneft-tank-farm , that the fuel jp54 Does not exist, and also Other involved part of that fraud / company name , oooneftproduct@rambler.ru / OOONEFTPRODUCT OIL AND GAS

Be careful from all above Russian Oil Scam and pay attention very well from fake sellers / Refinery websites, before fall victim !!!

Re: Access to full list of steps

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:34 am

Thank you for sharing the basic details with us, but at this stage some additional information are needed.

Can you try, please, forwarding to my email address all the emails/documents you received from those people?

You can find my email address under every post I made here, on the site.
Post a reply