Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.
Post a reply

Benneth Joseph Scott

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:00 pm

I was friend requested by a scammer called Benneth Joseph Scott on VK a Russian Social Media site and recently we moved to Hangouts where he communicated with me. I was a bit weary of him as he said he loved me straight away. I have been scammed twice in 2015 so I know whom I am chatting to and can pick them up straight away. I google imaged his photos and they came up on D8t. com a dating site in the UK. His profile name on there was Brat131 saying he was from Glasgow which is a load of rubbish. He also has a FB profile under the name of Benneth Josepth Scott. This is fake also and I have reported him to FB and D8t site. Not that they will do much as they dont. Anyway, I found his photos on this site and then realised who is is impersonating. If you see this man below; please avoid him as BENNETH JOSEPTH SCOTT is a scammer. He says he is Israli and he has been scammed himself. He rang me once on Hangouts and I could not see him but his voice was African yet he still said he wasnt. What a lier. OMG, I hate these guys they belong in Hell.

Re: Benneth Joseph Scott

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 pm

We do not report free profiles to places like Facebook because if they are closed the scammer will open another one in minutes that is then off the radar. Please read this:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

Can you list the profile elements from FB and other dating sites here?

Thank You,

Re: Benneth Joseph Scott

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:49 pm

The report you saw is here: viewtopic.php?p=95395. Those pictures were used in scams for almost a year now.

Please try to post here all the details you have about the person contacting you and using those pictures - the email address he is using, the phone number. If he sent you messages, try, please, to post those messages also (delete your name and / or location if mentioned before posting). Any new information may save someone else soon.
Post a reply