Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tutu.baidoo@gmail.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

tutu.baidoo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:18 pm

DateMeFree:

'will be nice to get to know you
get in touch of you are interested
tutu.ba idoo@gmail.com'

Profile used:

lovelove
- 28 y/o female
- awutu bawjiase, Ghana
- English, English, English
- unemployed for now
- Have no children
looking to try the internet thing if i can find love on here. i am caring,loving,kind and very honest. if you want to know more then i guess you should send me a mail.

looking for a man who will treat and pamper me like a queen.

Picture used:

lovelove.PNG
lovelove.PNG (95.68 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tutu.baidoo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:11 am

Email:

I am Tutu Baidoo born here in Ghana west Africa.i am looking for a new job cos i got laid of about a year and a half ago.was working with a marketing firm here.i have a university degree in marketing.

i am 28 and looking for a serious relationship.i am caring,loving,kind and very honest and expect my partner to be the same.for me age is just a number and should not be barrier when 2 people want to enter into a relationship.whats needed is the love,affection,care, understanding,respect,trust and honesty.with this i believe every relationship will be able to thrive.i am looking for love of my life and not into one night stands as most men on site want.so if that's what u looking for then i suggest you move on.i am looking for a man i am going to be with for the rest of my life till death and even in death i will be with the person in spirits.that's the kinda unflinching love i am going to give my partner.i am just looking for someone to be with. a friend found love on the website and told me to give it a try.
i am looking for my love,brother,father,husband my all in all. someone i can rely on in times of trouble, a shoulder i can cry on in times of affliction. hope i have found that man in you.

i am single with no child,never married though i had had 3 boyfriends.the last one was about 3 years ago.he left for Sweden and haven't heard from him again.so after 3 years i am looking again and hope the man i find will pamper and treat me like a queen.

I like to do so many things,movies,the outdoors,beach walks,swimming,watching sports especially soccer,adventure,in fact i am the happy go type.what i hate in my life is lies and cheating.
i am 5ft 7 and weight about 65kg not really sure about it.
will end here with the little details about me and u can ask anything you want to know.
kisses.
Tutu.
i am on google hangouts with the same email address. i sent you a message on google hangouts
or you can join me yahoo messenger tutu.baidoo@yahoo.com

tutu.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?