Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Binary brokers

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Binary brokers

Unread postby atLux » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Anyone have experience with a binary broker not wanting to allow withdrawals? I'm stuck with one, nothing to do with bonuses, for a large amount. Any suggestions welcome, thanks.
atLux
New survivor

Re: Binary brokers

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:37 pm

We have no idea what to advise you without exact details of who and what exactly you are talking about.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby atLux » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks for the reply. I am having problems with a site binarytilt.com but there are apparently 700 or so such brokers many of which scam their customers in various ways. I realised that many simply do not return invested funds, using excuses such as bonus requirements, but I could not find that this company was such a one. In my case they give me no reason for withholding my money (there can be none), they simply ignore my communications. How they intend to make the balance on my account disappear I have yet to find out. I'm guessing there are folks out there who have dealt successfully with this situation.
atLux
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:05 pm

atLux,

You have more details about that site here: http://scambroker.com/binarytilt/.

The important part from that report:

When researching any binary options broker, it is always important to verify that the broker you would like to trade with is regulated by a government regulatory agency.

BinaryTilt is not a licensed broker.

In those circumstances, when you decide to deal with a broker having no licence you are doing it on your own risk.

If a fraud was committed there and you are the victim in that fraud, the best option you have is to gather all the information you have and fill a complaint with your local police.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby atLux » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks. Yes it looks like I'll need the police.
atLux
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?