Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Recently scammed

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Recently scammed

Unread postby Unknownpigeon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:43 pm

I was recently scammed on skype on sunday today is tuesday it all started with a facebook msg and then led to nude on skype it has been 2 days since the incident happened and nothing has been posted i was just wondering what to do also before the scammer got a chance to ask for money i blocked it and did every thing i was told by the site
Unknownpigeon
New survivor

Re: Recently scammed

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:52 pm

If you have taken all of the outlined steps then all you need to do is stay off the internet for the time period described there. If the scammer should find a way to contact you then block them and restart the time period over.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Unknownpigeon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Ita already been 2 days how long would u suggest i stay off facebook and skype for
Unknownpigeon
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:01 pm

www.blackmailscams.com - you have the answer there. And a form you need to fill with all the details you have about the scammer. Try please to read it.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?