Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

does any one know this woman

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

does any one know this woman

Unread postby themechanicman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:28 am

does any one know this woman she goes by MAUD ALLA SHE FELL IN "love" with me in less than a week and is asking for a computer because her Skype does not work, it freezes all the time? well she only has 1 or 2 bars on her signal strength on her computer well i told her i sent one [BUT DID NOT] on sat then Skype for 2 day then she call me on the phone from her
"uncles" house in Alton IL, now she is M I A She said she misplaced her phone total BS cough on to her a week ago here i s recent picture of her i met her on POF.com
Attachments
maul_alla spark.png
maud_alla3.png
maud_alla2.png
maud_alla1.png
maud_alla1.png (160.8 KiB) Viewed 48959 times
themechanicman
New survivor

Re: does any one know this woman

Unread postby themechanicman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:35 am

well now she is asking for money
I need you to help
Me by borrowing me some
Amount of money to get my certificate since I took
Some amount of money from the school before I was able to complete my nursing course

I need some money on me for my journey and I'll be glad if you can help me and once I start working I'll pay you back my love I promise

my response Sure how much do you need ???

I need about $1000 my love to get my certificate done

I can only receive it via Walmart to Walmart transfer my love in uncle name since I just closed up my account wasn't having anything ! You can only help me by transferring it at Walmart to Walmart in uncle name
his name is THOMAS YAHNOZHA SUPOSIDLY AT 3305 MYRLE ST ADP D ALTON IL
themechanicman
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:47 am

The same girl's stolen pictures are used in blackmail scams/sextortion here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48977

It's a scam, 100%.
1. Falls in love in less than a week.
2. Asks you to buy her a computer.
3. Skype "freezes." Well, that is fake looped video, not a real person live on the other end, and a MAN, not a woman behind the scam.
4. "uncles phone" in IL is most likely a VOIP rediected line. Maybe another victim reported the number and got it closed on the scammer.
5. You showed 5 different profiles, different ages, places, where this same girl claims to be. All pictures may not be of the same girl, a different dark haired girl.
6. Now asking for money to be sent to a third party in order to get to her. (a money mule for the scammer.)

Drop all contact and read and follow this advice. Do not tell the scammer you know they are a scammer, and do not tell them you have posted them online.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Forward all information, email address of scammer, emails, phone numbers, chat usernames, etc. EVERYTHING you have that has scammer details to our Administrator, firefly.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby themechanicman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:37 am

Maud Alla
8:35 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
No my love
Everything is not alright and it's about my nursing certificate ! As you know I completed my nursing course at Italy ! Our certificate has been out a week ago that we are suppose to go for it but due to some circumstances I haven't been able to go for mine and they have set a date for the rest of us who hasn't gone for theirs that if it's due and you still hasn't come for it don't bother yourself ! It's giving me sleepless night and since we just met I finds it so hard to discuss this with you

Victim E-mail address and reply to scammer removed.
BA
themechanicman
New survivor

Unread postby themechanicman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:41 am

Maud Alla
10:18 PM (20 minutes ago)

to me
What the f*ck do you mean with this
So if I need your help that means I'm a bad person
You'll regret this somedays .. Mark it every where and thanks for playing me along all these while ! Have nothing to say ! Enjoy your life

Removed Victim E-mail address and reply to the Scammer.
BA
themechanicman
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Continuing to talk to scammer endangers other victims. Stop means stop.
Please read.

Drop all contact and read and follow this advice. Do not tell the scammer you know they are a scammer, and do not tell them you have posted them online.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Forward all information, email address of scammer, emails, phone numbers, chat usernames, etc. EVERYTHING you have that has scammer details to our Administrator, firefly.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?