Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rita Idrissa

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Rita Idrissa

Unread postby kavirajan » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:43 am

i was scamed by the girl RITAIDRISSA i they chop my $220 i don't the money. But i've send my personal information like my bank account details and my home address.i'm felling bad about this matter someone plz tell me. Can they do anything to use those details?
kavirajan
New survivor

Re: Rita Idrissa

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 pm

You should contact your bank and tell them you have been scammed. They might be able to recall your money. Try to have your account closed and re-opened under another number. I doubt they would be able to use your account information but why take the chance?

If you still have the E-mails from the scammer, print them out and take them with you to the bank as evidence. Also if you forward the E-mails to me I will post them here on our forum. I will not post any of your information. Just the information of the scammers.

BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?