Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Is this a scame?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Is this a scame?

Unread postby awan.afzal@gmail.com » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi,
currently I am dealing with a Malaysian company for scrap metal business. Their domain name is menjualdiluarnegara.biz and email is info@menjualdiluaregara.biz and they are also using an other name which is Goldensun Trade. And contact number is +60146641481 and contact person is Abdullah bin Mohammad.
Now this person is in contact with me for about 4 month with different email id and different contact number contrary to the details given in web site, he is using personal email id and contact number those are abdullahbinmohammad@gmail.com and contact number is +60165148129.
I asked him that I will only pay you after visiting your place and inspecting my required product and then will make the paymen because I am from other country, he agreed with my terms and conditions as making payment half at the time of loading and balance payment at the time of receiving B/L. kindly guide me.
AFZAL AWAN
awan.afzal@gmail.com
New survivor

Re: Is this a scame?

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:24 pm

It is a scam for sure:

- http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... n-non.html
- https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=113061.

The same group of scammers are also reported in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48178.

No matter what, do not send any money. The best option is to drop them without a word.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do to protect yourself after being targeted by a scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?