Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beware of Michelle Cruz in Meadville PA / Erie PA

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Beware of Michelle Cruz in Meadville PA / Erie PA

Unread postby scammedinerie » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:37 pm

I would like to report an online scammer that I encountered named Michelle Cruz. She lives in Erie and Meadville PA.

I first met her because I was going to rent out a room that was available in her house. I sent her money a few times in order to move in and she scammed me. I hope the police finally catch her. I had worked everything out with her to move in and all of my stuff packed and went to go there to move in and she gave me the wrong address and left me stranded, resulting in me being homeless for a short time and having to find a new place. She is a sociopath and gets off on messing with people and conning people. She's a professional scammer. I met others who encountered Michelle Cruz.

I have tried so hard to help her and get her to be honest after she scammed me and messed with me, but she continues to scam people. If you meet someone named Michelle Cruz in Pennsylvania, run the other way!
scammedinerie
New survivor

Re: Beware of Michelle Cruz in Meadville PA / Erie PA

Unread postby scammedinerie » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:01 pm

By the way her phone # is 814-232-6883
Her email is mcruz197834@yahoo.com
scammedinerie
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?