Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Abhishek Grover Scam Money Laundering ICC Canada Immigration

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Abhishek Grover Scam Money Laundering ICC Canada Immigration

Unread postby mehdirattan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:38 am

Fraud Alert: Cheating and Fraud by ICCRC Consultant Abhishek Grover of ICC (Canada Immigration Solutions Inc) Address 137, Derry Road East Missisauga,ON L5T 1P3. ICC Canada Immigration is operating fraud under the nose of the Canadian Immigration Law. I live in Mississauga on a work permit and was seeking help with my immigration. Met with so called ICC immigration consultant "Abhishek Grover" (Con and Scam Artist) from ICC took $5350 from me for preparing my file. Abhishek Grover told me that he will prepare the file and he has internal connection with immigration law officer to fast pace my immigration process. Being a novice in this, I believed and paid him the money. Even after requesting twice for the invice, he never responded and asked me to contact him after 30 days to see the progress of my case. 30 days past the payment to Abhishek, I called him and no officer form ICC Canada Immigration was able to transfer my call to him. The receptionist said that he went to India and is busy with other important clients. My work permit was about to expire in 24 days and this scammer took all my money and was no where to be found. Never gave me the invoice, and later when I called to check, all my account and important immigration information was locked under his name so that I was not even able to do anything with my case. After number request and calling 5 times a day, They transferred me to someone in India and the guy (sounded like Abhishek Grover, who changed his name on phone to talk to me) said that there is no way I can access my files on CIC website and that ICC controls my case and asked me a ransom of $15,000 to release my account to me. I was helpless and then had to finally contact CIC directly. CIC transferred my account to me in 5 mins and asked me to fill a complaint against the scammer Abhishek Grover. Guys!!!! Please be aware of this company and especially Abhishek Grover from Mississauga. If he is in Canada, he should be behind the bars for ripping off people. I recently saw many other articles with same guys name. Please read these articles as well before you get into his trap: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14274#p44535 and http://www.xcomplaints.com/complaint/ch ... c2662.html. Do not fall for there reviews on Google and Facebook. These guys buy fake reviews and likes. I am attaching this scammers facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.grover.585
mehdirattan
New survivor

Re: Abhishek Grover Scam Money Laundering ICC Canada Immigra

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:58 am

mehdirattan,

What you are describing here looks to be a scam happening in real life. It is nothing we can do to help you in this case - we are dealing here with online scams only. Try, please, to contact the local police and fill a complaint - they will be able to tell you how you can solve this problem.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?