Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

MFC Lexi Vixi scammer

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

MFC Lexi Vixi scammer

Unread postby matrix99 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:37 pm

Some of you may know Lexi Vixi on MFC, she is one of the top cam girls on the site. Anyways for the past 2 months I was donating a lot of tokens and she added me to her snapchat and gave me her personal phone number. We chatted quite often and one day the topic of a weekend meetup came up and we discussed the terms. She said her last Vegas raffle was about 300,000 MFC tokens which is roughly $30,000 but MFC took half. So we agreed on 15k for a weekend and the payment was sent up front. The day prior to her flight, she ignored all my messages and finally when she was supposed to be on the flight she was on MFC streaming and when I messaged her, she blocked me instantly.

I am attaching some of the text messages between us and have blurred out the last 4 numbers of her cell for obvious reasons. I even told her she could return 10 and keep 5 but she still blocked me. If you want I can post the paypal SS as well. I have spoken to someone who has known her awhile and says she has been doing this to a lot of people, I just wish I knew beforehand. So please beware.

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg
matrix99
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?