Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stephen Jenkins - coolsnurb312@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby username001 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:08 am

WARNING! If you are involved or being friends with Stephen Jenkins. He is a scam artist. He will steal your money.
If you are friends or want to be friends with him, I'd be careful if I were you!
username001
New survivor

Re: Profile of Stephen Jenkins on f/b Beware!

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:11 am

What proof do you have? Is this an online scam, or do you know him in real life?
What was the scam? Describe and give exact details.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Profile of Stephen Jenkins on f/b Beware!

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:14 am

Please read and follow this important advice.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Posting his email address, emails with attachments, pictures, phone numbers, chat usernames, telephone numbers, and any other details can help save other victims. Without these details, we cannot post him to the main forum to help warn others. I hope you will take the time to do that. Without the details that only you may have right now posted, nobody can be warned. A fake picture and fake name is not enough. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 am

The victim met the scammer on FB, in September 2015 and they started an online relationship. The contact was maintained on the phone and in emails. The scammer told the victim his name is Stephen Jenkins and he is working at his grandmother’s farm in Knoxville, Tennessee; allegedly she is grandmother of the scammer. A few days later, the scammer called the victim asking for money to pay his phone bill. The amount was sent to Debra Patriquin in Knoxville, Tennessee on the behalf of the scammer. The next money request arrived shortly after - the scammer was asking for help to pay for the shipment of his harvesting at his farm to Texas. In few weeks, the total amount sent to that person on the Stephen's behalf rose to $4.500.

The victim tried to stop the payments, and every time he did, the scammer threatened to stop their relationship. After another few weeks, the scammer promised to wire part of the money he owed to the victim's bank account. No money arrived. The scammer claimed he was trying to do it again after a while, but he failed, pretending he had some problems with his bank. A third attempt, happening in December, when the scammer claimed he was sending the entire amount he owed to the victim failed also. This time the story was a different one: his grandmother, Debra Patriquin, was notified about the transfer and she stopped payment on it.

In and between money requests and failed transfers, the scammer told the victim that his grandmother and his cousin, Wendel Brasher, had to go to Lawton, Oklahoma for a Farm Conference Meeting. Before she left, she went to an ATM Machine to pick up her money. She was attacked by three thugs and stabbed her three times, and Wendel Brasher tried to protect her from being attacked. He got stabbed once in the stomach. They were hospitalized in Lawton, Oklahoma. Stephen had to run down to Oklahoma to see his grandmother. The scammer asked the victim to send another payment to cover his family bills. All the checks done in the hospitals from that area were unable to locate any person the scammer mentioned. Also, the hotels where the scammer claimed his cousin and grandmother stayed had no record of them there using their names.

The scammer promised the victim he will fly to the victim's location to be together. The victim paid for the scammer's flight ticket. another $350. The victim expected to see Stephen in the airport, but he was not there. "The cousin" contacted the victim, pretending "Stephen" got lost between flights and he missed the plane. The same cousin convinced the victim to split the costs for the next flight - the victim ended by paying another $345.00. That flight was cancelled because of the winter storm. Few days later, other $400 were paid and the scammer was all the time in contact with the victim and his "cousin", to be sure he will not get lost again. The scammer told the victim he is ready to start the flight, but he might have a delay because of the weather conditions. After that the scammer went silent. A few hours later, the "cousin" contacted the victim online, accusing the victim of hurting Stephen and trying to defraud him, pretending Stephen was stabbed in the back three times and was found in the restroom bleeding. The cousin said he almost died until someone walked into the restroom and called 911. A check done with the police confirmed no such incident occurred in that Airport. The allegedly hospital where Stephen was supposedly treated was unable to find anyone with that name as a patient.

A few days later, Stephen contacted the victim for more financial help, to cover his medical bills and the costs of his mobile phone.

The total amount the victim lost is $6,660.00. The victim has kept contact with the scammer or people talking on his behalf, with the hope that he will find out who are the ones scamming him.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Characters used in scam

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 am

Stephen Jenkins

Email address: coolsnurb312@gmail.com
Phone numbers: 908-300-5975, 940-222-8196, 732-659-0620, 239-400-2950

+19083005975
Owner is based in Somerville, NJ
VoIP - Bandwidth SMSEnabled

+19402228196
Owner is based in Denton, TX
VoIP - Enflick

+17326590620
Owner is based in New Brunswick, NJ
VoIP - Google Voice

+12394002950
Owner is based in Fort Myers, FL
VoIP - Ymax Communications - the phone number was reported since 2013 in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 51&p=26973, where it was used by a scammer located in Ghana and impersonating the FBI in another romance scam. magicJack is a telephone device that can be plugged into overseas phones so calls can be made using a U.S. area code. It is intended to allow somebody abroad to make calls to the U.S. at a local rate.

Cousin Wendel Brasher
wendel.brasher70@gmail.com
Phone numbers: 239-400-2949, 1-701-594-4465,

+12394002949
Owner is based in Fort Myers, FL
VoIP - Ymax Communications

The phone number is reported online with a scam format received in the same period of time:

Urgent Attention my dear xxx,
I am right now in John F Kennedy International Airport New York with your package fund valued of $10.5m usd and it is ready to bring direct to your home address today but the Customs needed Customs Clearance paper before they will allow me to deliver your consignment fund direct to your home address today and it will cost $100 only to get this Customs Clearance paper so kindly try and make everything possible to send this $100 today after reading this mail so that i will bring your package funds valued of $10.5m usd direct to your home address immediately today.
E-mal me here( robertjohnson1175@gmail.com ) or call me here +12394002949 to faster your fund package immediately.
You are therefore advised to comply immediately without further delay and your funds will be released immediately and i will bring your package fund direct to your home address today.
Call me here +12394002949 Regards, Mr Robert Johnson, UN
Deputy Secretary-General. UN Crime Fighting Officer.

+17015944465
Owner is based in Emerado, ND
Landline - CenturyLink

The granmother
Debra Patriquin <debra_patriquin@yahoo.com>, 1-480-420-9504
Debrah Patriquin <d.partiquin60@gmail.com>

+14804209504
Owner is based in Phoenix, AZ
VoIP - Google Voice

Pictures used in scam:

stephen.jpg
stephen.jpg (22.05 KiB) Viewed 4673 times

stephen1.jpg
stephen1.jpg (11.73 KiB) Viewed 4673 times

IMG_20150805_WA0000_1.jpg
"Stephen on his way to the hospital"
IMG_20150805_WA0000_1.jpg (12.71 KiB) Viewed 4667 times

Stephen - one of the pictures is used with the same name on Google+ by a person having 480 contacts, mostly females and few men declaring themselves as gay in their profiles. The profile has links to Match.com.

debra.jpg

Debra - stolen from a free site where it was posted in 2010. The farm where the picture was made is not located in the same area where the scammer claimed he is working in his grandmother farm.

wendel.jpg
wendel.jpg (39.51 KiB) Viewed 4673 times

Wendel - stolen from a slide show with family farmers in the US. The picture was not made in any of the locations the scammers claimed they are.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added pic to post.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

debra_patriquin@yahoo.com - d.partiquin60@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:03 am

The grandmother, Debra:

Debra Patriquin <debra_patriquin@yahoo.com>

Hello XXX....How are you doing its Stephen's Grandma ...I just want to say thank you for the help that rendered my grandson,I just want to say that i appreciate what you did for him ,He seems to found of you a lot these days and very happy all thanks to you i guess...I look forward to you coming to visiting us some time.....

God Bless

Debrah Patriquin <d.partiquin60@gmail.com>

Hi XXX how are you doing today...I got a call from chase bank is trying to make a transfer from that account which absolutely impossible because that money was meant for him to start a life after getting married or 35 years old
He is only Liable to touch the funds in that account if there need be an emergency and the Parent signature in these case which happens to be me,so whatever games you are playing with him by lending him money so you get can extra or double has been disrupted ....Because I told the bank to cancel the transfer and that I know nothing of it ,so if he owes you he is going to have to figure out how to pay you himself not with the money in that chase account ....

Have a nice day

A variation of the email address - debrapatriquin@yahoo.com - is reported online since 2012 for being used in romance scams with stolen pictures of Julia Avalon (SeeJulie).

On FB are active at least two different fake profiles using the exact same name:

1. Debra Patriquin - Lives in Knoxville, Tennessee, From Powell, Tennessee - active since 2012 and using a stolen picture of Megan QT, reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109

2. Debra Patriquin - Lives in Powell, Tennessee, From Nottingham, United Kingdom - active since 2010 and abusing stolen pictures of Julia Avalon - reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wendel.brasher70@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 am

The cousin:

Wendel Brasher <wendel.brasher70@gmail.com>

to me
Hi XXX thanks for the response once again i must say that i can see the willingness in you wanting to be with the one that you and care for,There isn't much i can do here because is the one with all the money and i am broke as well for the moment,i would have booked the flight myself..Debra had to send his hotel money and that could only sustain him until Tuesday morning and the more he stays there the bills he accumulates ,so here is what i can do for you How about we split the bills i will try come with whatever i can get and you too should try come with some of it too,

By the way thanks for the compliment.you seem like a nice fellow too and Stephen really does Loves you

Regards
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Stephen Jenkins - coolsnurb312@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:07 am

Emails:

Hi Baby how are you doing ...I am so sorry if you did not hear from me there a power outbreak since day before yesterday ....we have been ruining on emergency light for the past few days...I know that you would be worried sick about me same as wendel too...I miss talking to you and chatting and our talk....I miss you much and Love you and always will.....I will call you as soon as the power is back on Okay ? I miss you so muuch

Good morning my Love,

How are you doing this morning .....I woke this morning and was on my bed thinking of you and wanted to write you a little note. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much.

It's been wonderful; I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful ... to me,to my family. You make me really happy and even though we are apart which hurts so much, i cannot wait to be with you.The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to see your face it get my feelings for you grow dramatically.

I thought so much late last night before going to bed , when I am going to meet you in person. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of seeing you . You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you again xxx. Time is ticking, and it's going by really slow.

You have showed me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are.

Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you
to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my
life, Baby.

I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you. I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you,I love you. Thank you XXX, for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest guy in the world to be called yours I'm truly honored. Thank you.

Love always,

Hi baby ...finally we have come to a cross in our lifes ..we love each other but the circumstances around us would not just allow us be together ,I really do love you XXX and some how hope that we could get to be together ..there is no single day that thoughts of you do not run through my mind and a beautiful imagination of how our life would be together flashes and it brings nothing but beautiful smiles to my face ..but then again destiny has it ways and I think my does not belong with you anymore ..yes it was beautiful time we laugh together ,cry together ,say our prayer together and Our love always prevailed over everything and no matter what we were going through we always had a solution to it ..but these days don't feel like that it's one argument after the other I really hope you find what you are looking for in someone else since we can't find it in each other anymore ...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Stephen Jenkins - coolsnurb312@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19 - from the site rules:

Do NOT continue to chase or contact your scammer.

Both of the above can put any potential law enforcement investigations in jeopardy.

Do NOT contact the real people in the photos the scammers use. When we do so, we use our official site accounts. The people in the photos are victims, and we do not condone people harassing them for any reason.

Despite everything we told him, the victim is still in contact with the scammer. Someone may ask: why a victim needs to stop all the contacts with the scammer after being 100% sure he is a scammer? The reasons are:

1. As long as the scammer can contact the victim, that scammer will use any way he can to keep the victim hooked and to extract more money.

2. The scammer and all the people talking with the victim on the scammer behalf are not real, all the details about them are fake. They are criminals, doing an fraud. The only real part in the scam is the victim, the money that victim lost and the damaged feelings / emotions that victim has. It will be never a smart idea to "play with the scammer" as long as he knows everything about the victim but the victim has no idea who is for real on the other side of the screen. Most of the victims doing it believe they are able to gather more information that might be useful for a police investigation - wrong. Let the police do it's job and do stay away from the scammer for your own sake.

3. Even if the victim is having no money to sent, the scammer will try to use the victim in becoming an accomplice to the fraud. How that can happen? Easy:

- cashing a fake check the scammer sent to "pay his debts", widrawn the money, keeping the amount meant to cover the dept and re-sending the rest of those money to someone else - the victim will lose not only the initial amount he lost with the scammer, but also the entire amount of that fake check and he will need to cover that amount into his bank account.

- receiving parcels from the scammer and sending those to someone else. Those items are stolen or purchased with stolen credit cards, or are purchased by other victims.

In both of those cases, the law enforcement can track the money or the parcels and the victim may end up in jail, while the scammer will be free to fool others.

Excerpts from the most recent conversation between the victim and the scammer:

Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): So babe what do you say we make plans on how I'm gonna come up to xxx to we could spend Valentine together
The victim: Well I hope Debra send the check and I'll deposit it, and then I'll get you that flight ticket as soon as we can try to get together before then, yeah sounds good to me that is, yes, I know we should be toghether baby
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): I checked out the flight and it's 385 and I have a hundred at the moment
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): Is there anyway you can come up with the rest of the 285
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): You see I'm trying my best to make up there
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): Let do this in the spirit of love baby
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): So when do get Debra check you won't need to send me any money again
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): I said should we secure a flight for me to come to xxx in btw us you won't need to send me that 500 when you get the check from Debra
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): So you will send the 280 so I can start packing up and making plans as well ?
Stephen Jenkins (coolsnurb312@gmail.com): Yes baby thank you for believing in us again
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aboundmil1@gmail.com - Grindr

Unread postby benjis1975 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:49 am

Hello,

I've been in contact with him again. Met "Steven" through Grindr. Said he was stationed in Kabul. Chatted with him for a few months and we were getting along great. After almost 6 months of communication he said he wanted to be with me for life, even proposed (which I said no because I was old fashioned and wanted the person-to-person proposal). After he told me about the funds he has for 'us' and wanted me to send someone money through money gram or western union:

JERWIN DE GUZMAN ESCLETO - Unilted Arab Emirates

Said he was sick of the military and wanted out and his 'financier', Jerwin, was holding old paintings that would be sold for a lot of money. He even asked for my own banking info. When I refused he said he understood and stopped communicating with me.

Here is the picture he was using.

Please be careful out there with this guy. He used my own heart against me.
benjis1975
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.