Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs_mariaaplus@outlook.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

mrs_mariaaplus@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8263]

What name did the scammer use?*: Maria Aplus
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mrs_mariaaplus@outlook.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 33
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: do not have skype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Ghana
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: linkedin
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo email
How much money did they demand?: 0
-
Will email for more details. -SH
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mrs_mariaaplus@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Mass-message sent on LinkedIn:

Hello xxx

How are you today? My name is Mrs Maria Aplus , I am a the Head of Investment Department in a Bank here in Accra – Ghana . I am writing this letter to you because of your last name ” xxx“. I have been in search of someone with this last name ” xxx ” so when I saw your name I was propelled to contact you for this opportunity and hope we can work together.

Late Mr. Sherif xxx, a citizen of your country, who had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2009 for 36 calendar months, valued at (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States dollar) the due date for this deposit contract was in November 2012. Sadly ” Late Mr. Sherif was among the death victims in the march 11th 2011 Earthquake disaster in Japan, He was in Japan on a business trip when the Earthquake happened.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because I am his account officer. Late Mr. Sherif did not mention any beneficiary in the fixed deposit agreement he had with the bank, and he never told me anything about his family. All i know about him is that he lived here in Ghana for many years during which he was a Gold Merchant,he was buying and selling in different countries. Last week my Bank Management requested that i should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that “Late Mr. Sherif is dead and do not have any beneficiary to the funds, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don’t want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as beneficiary to the account, since you have the same last name with him and our bank head quarters will approve the transfer of the funds in your name because your last name ” xxx ” is the only thing that qualifies you to stand as the beneficiary.

There is no risk involved because i am equally part of this process therefore you can be assured that this process will be a success for us.

Waiting to hear from you.

Mrs Maria Aplus
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?