Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Another one bites the dust?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Another one bites the dust?

Unread postby AssScare » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi Guys,

This story,

Is been about 3 days since I am not me anymore. I was searching all internet and hoping that my scammer is not actually a scammer. I meet her on xhamster (livechats).

This is actually how happend.

I entered the LiveChats section from xhamster. Then I so this girl was online, I personally invited her on private chat. In private chat I told her that it will be fun to play some games, I personally asked her to see each other on Skype, and she agreed. I was on my mobile phone and then I started to show my private parts. Then she suddenly stopped the call and ask me if I can tip her so more money on the xhamster chat. I agreed, then I called her again. I am trying now to remember if she was interacting with me, I really can't remember.. all I remember is that she was smiling and chatting all the time, and then she undressed and started to play with herself with some toys. Then she asked me to cum and she was keep telling me that the my time will expire and I should hurry up. Then, i suddenly stopped the video conference on chat and never herd anything from here. The think that makes me anxious is that she is not online anymore and I did not see her online since then. I have not received any threats from nobody. What do you think guys? Is this looking fishy to you? Does the scammers also recruiting their victims on this kind of sites? I did not close my f/b Account for the reason that I may miss something about this and not be able to warn people...

Thank You for your help!
AssScare
New survivor

Re: Another one bites the dust?

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:21 pm

AssScare,

A lot of people are sexting online without having any idea about what may happen. If nothing happened in few days, you may be lucky and it is possible you were not dealing with a scammer.

Read this : http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/ and apply those steps for protecting yourself. Better safe than sorry.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Another one bites the dust?

Unread postby AssScare » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Thank You firefly!

Thats what I need to hear. I am feeling much better now. I just need to continue my life. I remeber that conferince with mine was a nasty one, it will be very hard to explain everybody why I did it. We are humans and we like to play for our sanity, unfutunateley many people will not understand this... Another thing that I have done, I have told my girlfriend wich is verry suportive and she said that nomathe what she will suport me. And then we joked about this for a wile :)

I am just hoping that there will never be a video with me on the internet. But who knows, maybe aliens will find it some day :ugeek: :lol:
AssScare
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?