Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Girl from Tunisia, i think i saw the pictures somwhere

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Girl from Tunisia, i think i saw the pictures somwhere

Unread postby itsannoying » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Hey,

I met a girl, from Tunisia, we have few really nice, clean conversations, i use account that would be really hard do connect with my Legal name - hovewer, she sent me her photos and i think i saw one (avatar) somwhere but i can't find it.

I don't plan to go naked and stuff, but if she/he is a scammer then i don't want to waste my time.

her name is: MYRIAMCS JEMAA

i tried do find her on facebook but without any sucess

her avatar:
http://postimg.org/image/i0br363qr/

and the pics.

itsannoying
New survivor

Re: Girl from Tunisia, i think i saw the pictures somwhere

Unread postby itsannoying » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:42 pm

The avatar that i think i saw somwhere else..

avatar.jpg (4 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
itsannoying
New survivor

Re: Girl from Tunisia, i think i saw the pictures somwhere

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:48 pm

itsannoying,

It is anything in her behavior making you to assume that she might be a scammer?

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085 a topic helping you to identify a scam sign, if is any in this case.

For researching a person pictures are not enough. You can use the PM (private message) option under your username - use it to send any of the staffers here a link to her profile and her email address.

You can also post here the first two emails you received from her (delete your name or other personal details if mentioned before posting). The language can be a good element to look at, if it is a scam.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?