Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pnagra24@yahoo.com

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

pnagra24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 4:50 am

Zorpia:

Hello. How are you ? What are looking on this site ? I'm looking for my half to get complete in to one.
Pammy

I'm single, never married, no kids , no past or present relation ship and 33 yrs. living alone by myself in Canada.
If you are interested to communicate with me in private. Write me on my email
pnagra24@yahoo.com
As we should not disclose our privacy in this site

pammynagra94 - pammynagra94
2015, Financial District, Ontario, Canada
Place I've traveled to
Usa, India, Switzerland, uk, todos
Education
Concordia University
Engginear
2000 - 2002

Work
Air canada Enggineer 2010 - Present

Picture used:

pammy.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pnagra24@yahoo.com - pammynagra94@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 4:52 am

Email:

Hello, how are you? Hope this mail will find you in best of your health and good mood.
Thanks for coming in to my small paradise where you will find an endless space, care, respect, honor, attention, affection, family and lots of love whatever you will deserve.
My name is ️PAMMY.33 yrs,5'11" height,78 kgs weight, brown eyes with handsome personality.
I'm single, never married,no kids,no past or present relationship,no girlfriend so far
And live alone by myself in Canada.
After my graduation from Concordia university in Canada I work as a production manager for Air Canada where we manufature the parts for Air Plain and 125 employees work under my supervision.
I'm new on this site and looking for my half to get complete in to one. But still have no luck so far to find my ideal IMMAGE.
What's about you ?
Write me about your self along with the recent photographs.
Do you want to relocate to Canada ?
Waiting for your prompt reply
️PAMMY
Do you have what's app?or you can add me on hangout with my gmail Id
pammynagra94@gmail.com
Let me see if I can add you there by my self
Sent from my iPhone

Return-Path: pnagra24@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (12F70)

pammy1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: pnagra24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:24 am

Email:

My dear xxx. Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Yes dear I know that you are not in rush and neither I'm. First we have to communicate with each other to feel comfortable with each other as a good friends then only we can go for relationship if our chemistry allow us.
I also know that you are divorced. That's why we will go slow and steady that it will not occur again in your life.
I want to be a one girl man and hate divorce.
If you are really want to move forward with me as a friend first you are most welcome.
I'm waiting for your prompt reply
Pammy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:52 am

Email:

My lovely xxx I can say that you are not only beautiful but have very lovely thoughts and personality. Which I like a lot.
Thanks for being my friend I promise you that we won't have any regret for each other to be friends.
How's your day so far? Can you tell me something about you? As I'm very curious to know every thing about you.
You can also ask me any thing you like to know about me.
Pammy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Email:

My lovely xxx. Thank you very much for sharing once again your feelings with me.
Yes my dear I can feel you very well as I'm in the same mode like you.
But I'm very resistive type and never rush for things to happen instant. That's why I'm successful so far.
I spend my days at work locally and most of times out side of country to visit our customers to provide them technical support from time to time as we have clients global wise. When I'm in time after my work I spend most of time with my social circle so that I don't feel lonely as you feel by alone yourself
Yes still some times I feel to have time spend with my family which I don't have it. But hope when the right time will come I be blessed with that too.
Well thank you very much to be my friend
Here are some true facts and quotes for to be friends and these means a lot for me.
- stranger stabs you you in the front
A friend stabs you in the back
A boyfriend stabs you in the heart
Best friend poke each other with straws.

- best friends can turn a horrible day in to of the best days of your life.
Best friend make the good times better and the hard days easier. Best friend is a promise not a label and a someone who makes you laugh even when you think you will never smile again.
- friendship is like standing on wet cement
The longer you stay, harder it's to leave and you can never go without leaving your foot prints behind.
- a true friend sees the first tear---- catches the second ---- AND STOP THIRD.
- if you are alone , I will be your shadow , if you want to cry I'll be your's shoulder.
If you want a hug I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy I'll be your smile
But every time you need a best friend
IT'LL JUST BE ME
yours lovely friend
Pammy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:35 am

Email:

My dear and lovely friend. I'm not a writer or poet but I love to read those beautiful words and quotes
Some time they have a good meanings and try to adopt them in your life.
How's your weekend? Mine is busy as I have to work half day today.
The weather is very pleasant and beautiful
And will enjoy my rest of the day after my work with a very long drive with nice music
Hope that will reduce my work related stress and fatigue.
What's your plans ? How you enjoy your weekend?
Pammy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:42 am

Email:

When you go home. Change your clothes and relax. Then go in front of your mirror
Look your self with my eyes. And ask mirror ??? A question ?
That why are you so nice that every body is after you ??? One more don't forget to ask ???
That why are you so beautiful. ???
Need these answers in next mail from you
Very curious to hear answers
Love you my darling friend.
Yours only lovely one
Pammy.
You are so cute that I love to pinch your your beautiful nose. Will you allow?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Email:

My darling xxx , I hope you miss me like I miss you and hope you care for me like I do
I really hope you miss me like I do. You have been in my dreams since the first day I met you and since then there isn't a moment that I haven't thought about you.
I want you as my partner, to face all the challenges life has to offer and I know with you by my side and in my arms , there is nothing I can not do.
I want to be with you and I want you to be and want you to be in my life , be my side and the rest will fall in place.
We will live life in the most enjoyable ways possible and there is nothing that can hold us back from being the best couple in the world.
Just wait and be patient as I bring you the joys of world
My dear can you send me your photographs as I am missing you a lot
Pammy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?