Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Am I at risk?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Am I at risk?

Unread postby SillyGirl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Hi!

So, just did something very out go character. Thought it would be fun to find some random hankypanky on Chatroulette! I made up a fake CR account with a fake email. Was sitting in bra and undies against a neutral background - did not show my face. Flicked through some accounts, found another girl in similar attire to myself. We touched ourselves a little, took bras off and fooled around. She asked me to talk which I did a little, but she didn't. She asked for my Skype - didn't give it. Gave no personal info. After a few minutes I exited and logged off.

Only afterwards, did I consider that it may be possible for me to be traced and blackmailed! What do you think? Am I just being paranoid?
SillyGirl
New survivor

Re: Am I at risk?

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm

From what you've said, both here and in out live help room, I very much doubt you need to be worried about sextortion.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?