Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

New scammer that is getting women everywhere

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

New scammer that is getting women everywhere

Unread postby connorsashley550 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:52 pm

honza_650@instagram.com, a.k.a. Jason Wagner on Facebook or correy Herman on Twitter IS TRUELY IN THE MILITARY! PLEASE CHECK OUT HIS INSTAGRAM TOPIC AT THE ADDRESS I JUST POSTED...we talked for 4 months night and day, I just lost my whole family last year and asked him to please be careful with me I've struggled with a lot since then and he took me for a ride making me believe I was going to get married and be a mother and have a family again! I almost cracked over him actually I did n I'm lucky to be alive...he took my rent, asked me to sell my tools and got me for about 2,000$

Please ladies lookout
connorsashley550
New survivor

Re: New scammer that is getting women everywhere

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:18 pm

Can you add more information concerning the scam?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.

We do not allow people to just create posts on our site saying "XXXX is a scammer" without further context.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?