Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sextortion by hooker

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Sextortion by hooker

Unread postby pixie999 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:01 am

Guys this is a little different to the online scam but I'm fairly sure I've just had my pants down literally by a hooker in the congo, I was drunk we had sex and basically I'm 99% certain she filmed it, constantly moving her phone etc and she 100% filmed my face, she said she wanted a souvinir, the whole thing was just weird, now this was a at hotel where I picked a girl up outside and was told by security that she was not safe as had no id and he put me onto the his girls, I am an oil worker and they know I got money, it was as if the whole hotel was In on it, but drunken it didn't click at the time, as she left she was saying your sex big in congo. I'm spooked out big time as soon as I landed home I he'd message from the head of security wishing me and my family a good day, how he had my number I don't know, now I feel like I'm just waiting for the email? Message from them? And of course the bribe. Any advice I'm shitting bricks, I see the advice about locking down social media, already done that, will get a new phone number soon, but they know my name, and although they can't get my contacts off social media my name is not that common and a Google search will find me, which gives them location, which then gives them my family who are on facebook, and there friends lists so failing to see how the closing social media will help at all.
pixie999
New survivor

Re: Sextortion by hooker

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:55 pm

Pixie999,
A situation like you describe isn't one we normally work with here on ScamSurvivors. Be cause it all happened in person it would either be a case for your local police or the police in Congo where the crime happened. Do all the steps and hope for the best. If they do try to extort then go to the police.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?