Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelboltongregm@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

michaelboltongregm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:46 am

Scammer's email address.: michaelboltongregm@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Compliment of the season to you and your family.

I know this might come as a surprise to you considering the amount of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis. I can assure you that I am not one of them; I would appreciate it if the content of this email is kept strictly confidential.

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction and the current financial situation of the world at the moment.

A brief introduction about me, I am Mr. Michael Bolton Greg, a bank manager here in the UK. I have worked here for a little more than 16 years. I am contacting you concerning an abandoned account in the sum of £10million Pounds. I was the account manager to late Mr. Liam Logan Mason, a foreign contractor to the department of works and housing who has an investment account with our bank. Late Mr. Liam Logan Mason died without any named beneficiary or a WILL to the account. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of 2021 broadcast a request for statement of claim to my Bank, failing to receive viable claims they will probably revert the deposit to the ownership of the UK Government Treasury according to United Kingdom Banking and financial law.

I am proposing that after a successful execution of the business deal, the funds will be shared in the ratio of 50/50. You will get 50% and I will be entitled to 50%. You know that I must have done my homework already before contacting you. Although the project is CAPITAL INTENSIVE, I know we will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal Channels with your assistance at your end by standing as the next of kin/Business associate to late Mr. Liam Logan Mason. This claim will be executed without breaching any UK laws and success is guaranteed if we cooperate on this. The bank will release the account to you as the business associate and my recommendation of you as the business associate to the deceased.

An opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime and I think we need the fund (10million Pounds) to take care of ourselves and family.

I would like you to think about this and let me know your decision because such a deal happens in the banking industry but only the outside world is not aware. If you give me a positive response, I will give you the relevant INFORMATION for the successful completion of this deal and we both enjoy it in peace. All I require from you is honesty/sincerity; I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Michael Bolton Greg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

webfd40@bgaxo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:25 pm

Esteem compliments.

Warren J. Bradley <webfd40@bgaxo.in>
Reply-To: warrenjamesbradley@hotmail.com

Sun, 14 Feb at 14:03

Hi!

Good day.

I know this might come as a surprise to you considering the amount of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis. I can assure you that I am not one of them; I would appreciate it if the content of this email is kept strictly confidential.

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction and the current financial situation of the world at the moment.

A brief introduction about me, I am Mr. Warren James Bradley, a bank manager here in the UK. I have worked here for a little more than 16 years. I am contacting you concerning an abandoned account in the sum of £6million Pounds. I was the account manager to late Mr. Liam Logan Mason, a foreign contractor to the department of works and housing who has an investment account with our bank. Late Mr. Liam Logan Mason died without any named beneficiary or a WILL to the account. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of 2021 broadcast a request for statement of claim to my Bank, failing to receive viable claims they will probably revert the deposit to the ownership of the UK Government Treasury according to United Kingdom Banking and financial law.

I am proposing that after a successful execution of the business deal, the funds will be shared in the ratio of 50/50. You will get 50% and I will be entitled to 50%. You know that I must have done my homework already before contacting you. Although the project is CAPITAL INTENSIVE, I know we will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal Channels with your assistance at your end by standing as the next of kin/Business associate to late Mr. Liam Logan Mason. This claim will be executed without breaching any UK laws and success is guaranteed if we cooperate on this. The bank will release the account to you as the business associate and my recommendation of you as the business associate to the deceased.

An opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime and I think we need the fund (6 Million Pounds) to take care of ourselves and family.

I would like you to think about this and let me know your decision because such a deal happens in the banking industry but only the outside world is not aware. If you give me a positive response, I will give you the relevant INFORMATION for the successful completion of this deal and we both enjoy it in peace. All I require from you is honesty/sincerity; I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Warren J. Bradley.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

johnsonphilip145@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:48 pm

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Williams Michael <johnsonphilip145@gmail.com>
Reply-To: williamsmic1968@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 22 Jun at 10:30

Good Day

A brief introduction about me, I am Mr. Williams Michael, a bank manager here in the UK. I have worked here for a little more than 16 years. I am contacting you concerning an abandoned account in the sum of £10million Pounds. I was the account manager to the late Mr. Liam Logan Mason, a foreign contractor to the department of works and housing who has an investment account with our bank. Late Mr. Liam Logan Mason died without any named beneficiary or a WILL to the account. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of 2021 broadcast a request for statement of claim to my Bank, failing to receive viable claims they will probably revert the deposit to the ownership of the UK Government Treasury according to United Kingdom Banking and financial law.

An opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime and I think we need the fund (10million Pounds) to take care of ourselves and family.

Sincerely,

Mr. Williams Michael
Wayne

SCAM ALERT!!!

Unread postby gomesjunior » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:59 am

Sender: timmonsbrent14@gmail.com

Hello, I trust you are having a fabulous week?

I know this might come as a surprise to you considering the number of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis. I can assure you that I am not one of them; I would appreciate it if the content of this email is kept strictly confidential.

A brief introduction about me, I am Mr Brent Timmons, a bank manager here in the UK. I have worked here for a little more than 16 years. I am contacting you concerning an abandoned account in the sum of £10million Pounds. I was the account manager to late Mr Liam Logan Mason, a foreign contractor to the department of works and housing who has an investment account with our bank. Late Mr Liam Logan Mason died without any named beneficiary or a WILL to the account. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of 2021 broadcast a request for a statement of claim to my Bank, failing to receive viable claims they will probably revert the deposit to the ownership of the UK Government Treasury according to United Kingdom Banking and Financial Law.

I am proposing that after the successful execution of the business deal, the funds will be shared in the ratio of 50/50. You will get 50% and I will be entitled to 50%. You know that I must have done my homework already before contacting you. Although the project is CAPITAL INTENSIVE, I know we will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal channels with your assistance at your end by standing as the next of kin/business associate to late Mr Liam Logan Mason. This claim will be executed without breaching any UK laws and success is guaranteed if we cooperate on this. The bank will release the account to you as the business associate and my recommendation of you as the business associate to the deceased.

An opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime and I think we need the fund (10million Pounds) to take care of ourselves and our family.

I would like you to think about this and let me know your decision because such a deal happens in the banking industry but only the outside world is not aware. If you give me a positive response, I will give you the relevant INFORMATION for the successful completion of this deal and we both enjoy it in peace. All I require from you is honesty and sincerity; I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Sincerely,

Mr Brent Timmons
gomesjunior
New survivor

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Scam 100%.

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates.
They will all be part of the scam.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Then be careful of any new contact from anyone you do not know because the scammers often try again.

Please post any further E-mails you have received from the scammer here.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Brent Timmons - timmonsbrent14@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:18 pm

Next of kin scam.

I am Brent Timmons, Liam Logan Mason's account manager. Liam Logan Mason died without a will or beneficiary. I am contacting you through this medium in order to help claim money left behind by Liam Logan Mason before it is confiscated or seized.

I look forward to speaking with you shortly so that we can proceed with this transaction in principle. I am confident that everything about this transaction has been carefully considered and crafted.

Thank you!

Brent Timmons.

Header:

Return-Path: <brettmoore122@gmail.com>
Reply-To: timmonsbrent14@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 06:41:32 -1000
Message-ID: <CAObCZvmeeuBP=dZqQGm=NKfEjfZAYgw6SVV8i25zEaV2_RgfgQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I'm sure you're doing well!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: timmonsbrent14@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:06 pm

Another scam attempt:

Greetings, my name is Brent Timmons, and I am the account manager for Liam Logan Mason, who died without a will or beneficiary. I'm writing to you through this medium to help claim the money left behind by Liam Logan Mason before it is confiscated.

All details of this transaction have been carefully planned and crafted. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can continue this conversation in principle.

Thank you!
Brent Timmons.

Header:

Return-Path: <abottronald08@gmail.com>
Reply-To: timmonsbrent14@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:24:16 -1000
Message-ID: <CA+Qzgv9tQ8S50p8_pQ13gsj074k+zfvNwzAQuQxCxGnNX=-VbQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I'm sure you're well!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

timmonsbrent14@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:58 pm

Did you receive my email sent to you last night?

Brent Timmons

Header:

Message-ID: <62492271.1c69fb81.f01ef.d7afSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com>
Received: from User (195.47.194.37)
Reply-To: <timmonsbrent14@gmail.com>
Subject: RE:
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 18:28:32 -1000
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 195.47.194.37
Originating ISP: A.b Internet Solutions
City: Nicosia
Country of Origin: Cyprus
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.