Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Deanne de Leeuw Creative Property Academy

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Deanne de Leeuw Creative Property Academy

Unread postby Charlie 2191 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Hi, I'm one of a group of people that joined Deanne de Leeuw's online investment course over two years ago. She claimed to be a successful property investor generating a six figure income (she still has a closed FB group called 'The Successful Property Investor' that she draws people into from her FB ads to market her investment mentoring program).

I joined in late 2017. I 'met' her online through zoom and felt we 'connected' we had some things in common. She told me she was a licenced real estate agent, and held a credit licence. Her husband was a navy pilot.
We chatted regularly as part of her program and she found out about my assets etc related to investing.
In 2018 she offered me a job as a contractor, coaching other students on her program. At this point I'd met up with her in person and felt I'd made a friend.
In September 2018 she asked me for a short term loan of $165,000 to buy land adjoining her home. She told me she was selling her investment property to pay for it, but her brother was living in the property and refusing to move out.

Long story short, I loaned her the money. I felt if I didn't then I'd probably lose my job working for her because she desperately wanted to buy this block of land.

Pretty much as soon as I transferred the money all communication from her dropped off. She didn't reply to phone calls or messages. She didn't make any interest payments in the 3 months before repayment was due in Jan 2019. She didn't update me on progress on the sale of her investment property.

I eventually contacted her lawyer who told me that the house had sold and Deanne had instructed him to pay the funds into her account rather than mine. He said "Deanne isn't inclined to pay you your money back, and she doesn't want to speak to you."

I was in a state of total shock. I tried calls and messages to both Deanne and her navy pilot husband, Mark Massie. I got no response initially then eventually a silly message from Deanne saying the bank had held back the money from the sale and she was trying to get a loan to repay me.

In desperation I tried to contact Deanne's mother and another family member via FB to ask them to talk to her on my behalf. I then received a message from Deanne's brother via Facebook. I'd never had contact with him previously. He disclosed to me that Deanne has ripped off a number of people through various businesses. He gave me contact details of two other victims, who I contacted and verified their stories. He also told me that Deanne's Creative Property Academy course is a scam and that she has never made the sums of money she claims to be able to teach others to make through property investing.

I then received an email from Deanne accusing me of bullying her online (I have never done this). She said that she was shocked and disappointed by my behaviour and that she had no choice but to block me in FB. She also attached a letter terminating my employment. She never paid me for the work and made no mention of the money she'd taken from me.

She's never responded to me since, and ignored lawyers demands for repayment. In the meantime I've watched many students go through Deanne's program. None have made any money.

I eventually got a judgement against Deanne and her company. As part of the legal process I got a copy of her ASIC company extract and found she has court judgements for non payment of rates, her only investment property was repossessed last year, and ASIC were in the process of winding down her company. Deanne is quite a respectable, kind looking woman and those watching her FB ads will have no idea of her background, as I didn't.

She's removed all review tabs from her sites so we can't warn people reading her FB ads that her claims are misleading.

I'm currently going through court to try to recover my money but Deanne is running non stop FB ads promoting her property investment program which she charges $10k for. There's a group of us who've lost large amounts of money but no one seems able to stop her.
Charlie 2191
New survivor

Re: Deanne de Leeuw Creative Property Academy

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:37 pm

successfulpropertyinvestor

Capture.JPG

Please supply more information. E-mails where you were asked to send money. Places you sent the money to like Bank accounts.

You should file a police report.
Then take the report to wherever you sent money through and try to get any payments reversed.

There is a topic here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

What to do if you are a victim of a scam.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:46 pm

Urquhart Shelaine
Last active on November 14th, 2018

shelaine.urquhart.3

Perth, Western Australia
Current city

Johannesburg, Gauteng
Hometown

OTHER NAMES
Shelaine C P A

Shelaine.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:55 pm

deanne.deleeuw.2
Last active March 13th 2020.

owner at Homes Now, Loans Later, Owner at Aurora Farm and owner at Buy Without A Bank

Studied at UNSW ADFA

Lives in Geeveston, Tasmania, Australia
From Nowra, New South Wales
No relationship info to show

Facebook
http://facebook.com/deanne.deleeuw.2
WEBSITES AND SOCIAL LINKS
Websites
http://www.creativepropertyacademy.com.au/
BASIC INFORMATION

Deanne de Leeuw.JPG

Deanne de Leeuw 2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al

Unread postby Charlie 2191 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:05 pm

I filed a report with the police and the detective at WA Police that I spoke to tried really hard to get the fraud division to investigate, but they wouldn't.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

E-mail address:
deanne@creativepropertyacademy.com.au
Charlie 2191
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:03 pm

The bank account information looks incomplete. Can you add the Bank name?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al

Unread postby Charlie 2191 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:41 am

I would be able to track down the bank from the BSB but I made the payment over a year ago so the money can't be retrieved from that account. It's trust account of the lawyer who was dealing with the land sale. I made the transfer electronically via by bank and the company name, BSB and account number was sufficient.
Charlie 2191
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:18 am

You might also report the crime to the FBI's ic3 website:
https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
"Look for the lies."
Big Al

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?