Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bitcoin bank

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Bitcoin bank

Unread postby NellyD » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:25 am

18 months. I have paid an awful lot of money. Now Bitcinvestment bank is holding my bitcoins who tell me I will get my coins back but are still asking me for money. Am I being scammed? I haven’t heard that Bitcinvestment bank account is scamming people. But all this is very stressful. Would like to hear your comments.
NellyD
NellyD
New survivor

Re: Bitcoin bank

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Almost all bitcoin investment sites are unregulated in the countries they operate in. They are all extremely HIGH-RISK investments, meaning you will most likely lose everything you invest in them. When you do lose everything, they will approach victims with recovery scams, scamming them further. Victims will also search out fake "investigation" scam sites, falling for the pitch that the investigative company can find out who scammed them and that they can recover funds lost. If they pay more fees..... They are all scams. Go to the police.

Well, we do not deal with bitcoin investment scams, however if you cannot take out your money without more fees being paid, I'd say you were being scammed. It is registered by a Nigerian. Go to the police and make a report.
Also, read and follow the advice here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26504

bitcinvestment.com
Domain Information
Domain:bitcinvestment.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2018-10-21
Expires On:2020-10-21
Updated On:2019-10-21
Name Servers:ns1.mp3naija.com
ns2.mp3naija.com

naija is another name for Nigeria.

This is a US based registrar, Namecheap, privacy-protected. The server is in Austrailia.
This is what the website looks like:
Screenshot from 2019-12-30 09-24-46.png
Screenshot from 2019-12-30 09-24-46.png (114.63 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?