Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Help me what is his motive?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Help me what is his motive?

Unread postby Bmescober0831 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 am

Hello, I would like to ask for an advice. I have met someone in Tagged last Nov2017. Jan2018,weve been bf/gf, and evrything is great. He is family oriented, kind, very supportive of me and No scamming happened. We usually call each other or videocall. After almost 5 months, he had his family weekend were his grandkids and daughters came together with his parents. And we've been texting, and even sent me pictures that he is happy. That was the last time I received messages from him. Its been a week now, I am so worried because we always text each other everyday. I remember some scenarios when he had an accident, when his grandson was diagnosed with mild autism and when his uncle past away, he called me and share that part of his life. We have a very loving and understanding relationship. We never had a fight. That’s why, I am puzzled why all of a sudden he stopped texting/calling me which is so not like him. He mentioned to me that he has an fb account, so I always check his fb. Affter that day when he stopped texting, I was shocked that I can’t find him in fb just like before. But when my sister search for him, his name appears. So I wonder why he will block me? He didi’t even know my name in fb. Its been a week, and up to now he is still not texting me. I don’t know what happened to him. I’m planning to message his daughters because before he mentioned that he mentioned me to them. I really don’t know what to think anymore. I just want to know why...
Bmescober0831
Junior survivor

Re: Help me what is his motive?

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Bmescober0831,

What we are dealing with here is online fraud. As long as the profile you mentioned has no connection with that, there is nothing we can say or do to help. This is a personal matter and not an online fraud related problem. Hope you will find your answer.

This topic is locked.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?