Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

a_caiden@hotmail.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

a_caiden@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Feedback form [#189]:

What name did the scammer use?: Alan Caiden
Scammer's email address if you have it.: a_caiden@hotmail.co.uk
How old did the scammer say they were?: 49
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Malaysia?
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: He was in danger on the ocean
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: didn't passed
How much money did they demand?: 60000Euros
Name you were told to send the money to. : Malaysia Pacific Securities
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Malaysia/Kuala Lumpur
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +60162727303
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union and Bank
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Well my Money is away,but he ask again for Money for his daughter,who is ill.
Always he tell me how he love me
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: a_caiden@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:51 pm

The phone number is already reported here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8700.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 am

Pictures used by the scammer:

The last picture is used on Badoo by someone pretends to be from Croatia, US military. same picture is used on VK (Russian site), by someone claims to be from London, UK.

On Facebook,

Алан Кайден aka alan.caiden.7
Joined Facebook June 13, 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Money request - the scammer pretends he need help because he is trying to save the life of his daughter, Regina.

I was so worried about you yesterday darling because it was unlike you.
I was happy after speaking to you yesterday when you said you will see what you can do only for you to dash my hope this morning. I on my part am not happy asking you to help me pay for the health insurance, all i ask you for is to help me with a quick loan of 2200 franc so the security company can deliver the package to you. Like you know the parcel is already in xxx (the victim´s country). I beg you for the last chance so i can save my daughter life. You a nurse and you know how it its when someones kidney fails. I beg you in the name of God. I really need your help. Once you get the package, you can deduct all your money i owe you. Please darling don't look down on me because of the past darling. Regina she is in pains and it hurts me so bad. The bank will not allow me get money without given them a 37 day notices... Please darling for the love you have for Regina, please loan me the 2200 so they can deliver the package to you. Sms me when you free so i can call you.
love you lots

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:06 pm

The courier company:

Email:

Betreff: ATTENTION:xxx
EMAIL: xxx
Attention: xxx

We are writing to inform you that your package
had arrived xxx (victim´s country) successfully yesterday, we were hoping we could use our clearance papers here to get the package cleared from the xxx Customs Clearance Office. But after negotiations we were told that the papers could only be valid within Asia region as your country is under the European Union, so we are required to get another clearance certificate which would enable us make the final delivery. We are deeply sorry to be having this inconvenience as this has never happened before as we do keep to our words. But with the recently development we have no option then to inform you that a tax fee has been levied on the package and it’s been placed on hold by the xxx Custom as they are requesting you to pay the sum of 15,700 Pounds
We are deeply sorry that this is happening but our hands are tied so we were able to plead with them and to that effect you are required to make a payment of 11,600 pounds as we have been able to remit part payment to them but they insist we should make a full payment of the amount before the hold on the package would be released. So we are writing to inform that 11,600 pounds needs to be paid for us to have your package released of it would be impounded by the xxx Clearance Office. We are having 2-3 working days to have this done, so we could complete the delivery and return back to our country. Please note that the tax is been levied on the package by the xxx Government.
We await your cooperation and email on what to do so we could get this done ASAP.

Awaiting your response.

Thank You,

FOR: Malaysia Pacific Securities Berhad(MPS)
Mrs. SarahAli (H.O.P)
Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur.
Email: malaysia.pacific-sec@consultant.com
TEL: +601-6272- 7303

+60162727303
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 am

Emails received form the scammer:

Date: 13.06.2013

Hi Darling

From the very first moment I spoke to you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me the man in your life. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. Every day I think about our love and think about you. I miss you so much. Whatever we are going through now is just a test of faith and our love and i must tell you darling the love is growing stronger.

I know you don’t trust me because you said to the Malaysian company that it’s all Scam but i am going to prove you wrong and let you know that it’s not scam. Please have it in your mind that i own you and you will always get your money back. I can’t eat your money. Yes i feel sad because i am about to lose all my life savings but that not the end of the world. I can have the entire world and not be happy but i can have you and be happy forever. You always get me wrong when you say money is not love. I don’t believe that money is love. Money can’t buy love and can’t buy trust. Trust is earned not bought you should know that. If i trusted you so much and sent you all my life savings to help me
keep, you should always trust me. I believe for the relationship to move forward you must learn not to listen to side talks and what friends say.
Not everybody that smile with you is happy with you. Some friends will say things just to spoil the relationship. I want you to know that moving this relationship forward is in your hands so you must learn to trust me. It hurts me so bad that you feel i am after your money and i don’t love you. Darling of only you know how much i love you.

I love you more than words can say. My heart will always belong to you. I love you dearly and I'm really sorry if you think that I don't love you as much as you do - and believe me, I try my best to prove it to you.

The only other way that I can think of is to finally meet you in person ... I hope that when
we do, all your doubts, worries and troubles will fly out the window - no more insecurities! I love you so very much, Baby - I give myself to you - mind, heart and soul.

But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you.

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love.

Just remember that I love you with every aching bone in my body no matter what. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't care what others say abour you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change.

Like i told you when i called, the Security Company in Malaysia are saying its only your bank that can recall the money back since their account is having problem so the money was not credited to them. They have advised that you tell your bank to put a TRACER on the funds so they can locate the money and recall it back if you can’t do that it will take 4 to 48 weeks for Public Bank to refund your funds back to your bank as failed transaction. So it better you tell your bank to put a TRACER on the funds so they will be able to call the money back. I have been give 5 working days to either pay the money back or call the funds back and send to back to them.
Failure to do that will lead to me losing all i have work
I wish i could just kiss you from here. I will call you later darling. Have a lovely day.

Hug
kisses and love

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:10 am

Email:
Date: 19.06.2013 03:50

Hi darling,

I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you. Darling, you bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other lady had. You are the most AMAZING lady I have ever known.

Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I think of you. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what?
With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and will do anything for you. Darling you are my everything. Please darling never you doubt my love.
I love you with all my heart.
Always remember that i love and cherish you so much.

Hug kisses and love

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 am

Date: 28.06.2013 23:20

Hi darling,
This past week has been a bad one for me because i have not been myself. I have been trying to make effort to save Regina’s life and also pay you back your money. It really hurts me so bad that you called me names but darling it’s not your fault. Love is blind and you the only person i see. I don’t care whatever name you call me, i will not get mad because i truly love you. I wish the heart could speak so you will see how the love i have for you keeps growing stronger. Since the death of my wife, i have never felt anything like this, you came into my life and brought light into my dark world.

I would have to get a new IPad to send you a video because the one i had got smashed during the accident, it’s so sad that you deleted all my pic, even though you called me names, i was still watching your video daily, that’s to show you that i truly care. Sorry you didn’t meet me at the airport but you never gave me the change to explain
rather you started insulting me. Like i told you, i am working hard trying to get your money to you, don’t worry.

Have a lovely night rest and always put a smile on your pretty face.

Hug Kisses and love

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 am

Date: 29.06.2013 17:04

Hi darling,How are you doing? It was really nice talking to you on the phone. I thought i lost you before, thanks for giving me a second chance. There are many things in life that people wish for such as: cars, big houses, great jobs and more. All I want in my life is you and your love. We have been through storms and back into the light over and over again. My love for you has continued to grow and grow. Right now all I want you to know is my love for you will never die. Let's step back into the light... I love you.
Our love started with so much hope, so many dreams. It was a fairy tale that took us both by surprise. It blossomed into a love that was bonded and true. My Darling, my heart and soul belong to you. My destiny belongs in your hands. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want yours to be the first face I see when I awake and the last when I close my eyes to sleep. The last to hold my hand when I die.
I need you. I need to feel you in my arms. You don't know how hard this is to admit to you. For I haven't admitted needing anyone in so long. Especially not to myself. It really makes me feel vulnerable. Maybe with your help I won’t have to feel this way any longer. I do need you baby, as surely as I need to take my next breath. I need us to hold hands and laugh together, love together, and also to cry together. My life is joined with yours my love. Not for the present but for the past and the future. Especially for the future. We are separated by so much distance but, darling, my love, you live in my heart. You are never far. All I have to do is think of you and you are here.
Sometimes the thought of you takes my breath away with passion, sometimes I think of you and it's like the cleanest breath I have ever experienced, it calms and soothes me. Sometimes, it's like not breathing at all, it's like a long exhale and that's when I'm so sure of our love. That's when I'm sure it's true and lasting. And it's not even when I think of you, it's when I think of us. But it's really not a thought either it's a presence, it's a sureness.
I just want to let you know that you are my heart and soul. I never want to lose the love we have. You are my life and I never meant to hurt you the way I did by not showing up at the airport but you never gave me the chance to explain. The only thing I can do is make things better for us. And make you happier than ever. I wish you only knew how much I love you. I don't know what I would do if I never met you. You have brought me so much happiness. I don't want that to ever disappear. I know that you love me and that you want to trust me again. I am trying everything I can to show you that you can trust me again. I don't want to ever lose you.
I am working very hard trying to get your money back, like i told you before sending that parcel, the funds in the parcel is my life savings and also loan i got from the bank for my contract in Mexico. Now everything is all turning around, i am about to lose my house in England because the time i promised to pay back the loan has expired and now the bank are on my neck. I have been trying to get money from the Offshore account i have but the process will is time taking, i have to give them a 37 days working notice before i can withdraw my funds from the account because the funds is what i have been saving for Regina so she can have a comfortable life when i pass on because i promised her mum on her dying bed that i will always make sure that she live a comfortable life even when i am dead. Like you know she is suffering from kidney failure, and my insurance are giving me issues because i didn’t pay for my insurance.
Darling so you see why i really need that package, i am not happy with the whole thing, it really hurts me when i think of the situation. Darling like they said in the email they sent to you, the parcel is already in Swizz, please baby i know your hands are tired because you have paid a lot for me, i beg you in the name of God help me so that they can deliver the parcel to you within 24hrs since the package is already in xxx. I attached a copy of my offshore account so you will know that i have the money but it’s going to take me 37 working days to get the money and that time i don’t have, i need to save my daughter life and also my house. I can send you details of my account office to confirm my funds in my offshore account. Please darling help me so we can save my daughter life. Please when you get this email, sms me so i can call you.
Have a lovely evening and always put a smile on your pretty face. Remember that i love and cherish you.
Hug kisses and love Alan

Alan Caiden

Hug Kisses and Love

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 am

One angry stupid mugu made my day :)

Email:

Who are you? You trying to destroy my life. Why will you write such rubbish against me. I advise you take the report off you site or i sue you for damages.
Alan Caiden

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9959

Header:

Return-Path: <aciden@hotmail.co.uk>
Received: from DUB122-W34 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s20.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:50:20 -0700
Subject: Who are you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.