Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

a_caiden@hotmail.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: a_caiden@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 pm

The scammer playing victim...

Email:

Thank you so much, after putting me through pains now you leave my heart wounded. How do i start again? Do you think is easy finding true love? I found you and i found happiness and now you breaking my heart? Do you know how hard it is for me knowing that you love someone and you cant see the person? Thanks for breaking my heart, will just try and gather my pieces together and start life again.
But one thing i want you to know is that you will never find someone that will love you like me. I gave you my heart 100 percent and all you could pay me back was heart break. My love for you will never die
Thanks once again for leaving me heart broken
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Another attempt...

Email:

Hi darling,How are you doing? Since i lost my job is not been easy for me. I am very sorry for all the stress you have gone.
I got a call this morning from Malaysia regards the money you sent long ago. They are requesting that you send a mail to you bank instructing them if they could change the recieving account since the money is still pending with the Central bank of Malaysia. They have tried all possible ways for the money to be credit into the account all to no avail so they are pleading that you should email your bank so your bank can contact the central bank of malaysia to change the account. You are not paying for anything my dear. All you have to do just email your bank with details of the transaction. find below the details of the transaction.

Date of transfer : xxx Amount:
EurosCustomer Reference:
Ack 3 Ref :
MIR:

Details of account the funds was transfered to
BANK NAME: PUBLIC BANKACCOUNT
NAME: MAHANOM BINTI RAHMAN.
ACCOUNT NO: 4782784403
SWIFT CODE: PBBEMYKLBANK
ADDRESS: 11&12 JALAN KRISTAL TAMAN KRISTAL 2, 86400 PARIT RAJA, CITY BATU PAHAT, JOHOR STATE. MALAYSIA.

Hope to hear from you soon.
love Alan
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Offer for the victim to become a "mule"...

Email:

Hi Darling,
How are you well i was really down but am much better now?
I came across Regina Gods parents this morning, i told them about all what i have been through about the package and Regina’s health. They agreed to help me in whatever way they could. So this afternoon, they sent me the money to pay for my medical insurance. About the parcel, they said they will help me with the money for the customs fees.
I will like them to send you the money directly so you can make the final payment of xxxx pounds to them. Please send me your account details so they can wire the money to you.
Then you in turn will make the payment to the security company so they can deliver the parcel to you ASAP they you can deduct all i owe you.
Below are the details I will need from you so they can make the transfer.

Bank name:
Bank account number:
Account Name
Swift code:
Bank Address

Thank you so much darling i and promise i will never forget you, i owe you a lot. You showed me so much love and care . Thanks darling. i miss you so much.

Hug kisses and love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.