Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brianna Jordan.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brianna Jordan.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:38 am

http://www.fishmeet fish.com/profile/slaverose

slaverose Profile: i'm here looking for the right honest master
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, US
I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
134lbs29.yrs31 waist343-957656307 slave seeking a love to own me as a property and willing to serve and worship always till the rest of my life. i8anal and oral tortureaverage body sizeblonde long hairbloodbondagebranw eyesclean shaveddo you have a big heart to accept my true lovedomestic and household use and i do specialize on fistingflogginghumiliationi love to make people happy and i am looking for someone who i can truly be happy withm 100m a 24m well trained and experienced sex slave for sexualnudityokay good my name is glenn by i live in wisconsin ...ipinspumpingrole plays one of the biggest questions i wish to ask. i believe in trust and understanding cos it makes relationship last longer.. to know your interest then we can start a good relationship from there...hoping to read back from you as soon as you as possible masscatsexslavespankingstill single and seeking new master to serve.ithatthat istoilet and so on.deathunhealthy and anything illegal are my limits. i would be really glad to know more about youwater sportwaxwhat you see is what you get about me. well all i want to ask now iswhipping

About Me
hello how are you doing there add or email me on yahoo slavemaster422@yahoo.com or texts me for this number okay (630) 343-9576

Using a different picture to the one in the profile.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: slavemaster422@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:25 am

About +16303439576:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lemont, IL
Original network provider* At&t Local
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.