Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Marion54 - Singleanddivorced dating - tc860519@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tc860519@gmail.com bella60uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:26 pm

Good morning honey hear in Arab Emirates, She told me she will celebrate her birthday Friday that will be weekend, or in Sunday that is what she told me on email. She was happy when you send her the gift money? Hear in Dubai is beautiful country but I don’t like their law and their religion as well. I hope to hear from you.

Good morning my lovely babe how is your work going? If I could give you one thing in life, I'd give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me. Can’t you send her the money true western union or money gram honey? Thank you so much for assist her for her birthday

Good morning mom, one my teacher that cane from Poland to work hear in UK gave me her account details for you to send the money in. I told her the money is coming from USA, she okay but if you can send gift iTunes card she said she will buy it from me, and give me the money for my birthday. Bellow is the account details Mom. She said you have to send me the payment slip once you send the money mom. I was crying yesterday my uncle beat me Mom.

Acc name: C. M.
Acc number: 90 1160 2202 0000 0005 26XXXXXX
Swift Code; BIGBPLPW
Bank name: millennium bank
IBAN: PL90 1160 2202 0000 0005 26XXXXXX
Address: Poland
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tc860519@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:35 pm

Good evening honey hear is midnight, I have not hear from you I hope you are alright how is work? Today was a stressful day for this Arab country they are something else. I hope to hear from you, honey if I need a house in your country to buy like how much in NY? I hope to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bella60uk@gmail.com tc860519@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:06 pm

Okay, Good morning to me mom and goodnight to you, No mom I have not told my father I don’t know how he will feel when I told him? I am just sad mom. This the account you will make the payment into mom.

Hello dear she didn’t tell me anything I think she is afraid please ask her what happened my love, please do that for us okay? not only my daughter she’s our daughter okay see her as your blood daughter my love that will bring more joy to me and you, let people know that you have a beautiful daughter in UK my love okay, the money for the house it will not be a problem because am finically stable business man I came hear with cash money to purchase my goods, if I like the house I will pay for, do you have your house, hear is a lot of stress and rules my love, did you send our daughter the money yet I have not hear from her am worried? Have you send her the gift money? She must be very happy if you have send her the money for her birthday

I love you so much I can see you are a nice and beautiful woman that. An stand by me and plan with me, please my daughter she’s our daughter mine alone okay? I am hear to stay with you forever and start life with you and do good business together I love business so much. I hope to hear from you, I will trust you with everything I have with my life if it’s going to be I will do it for you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:08 pm

Use the money to buy Gift card like I told you before. Yes you can tell dad.

Good morning mom, alright I will ask another teacher to get me agent for USA account so that the payment could be easy for you, but first I need to know how much you can be able to send so that I will inform this agent because they have a limit on the minimum amount they can receive, so I have to inform them how much I am receiving okay? Or you can use to money for the birthday gift to buy me a gift card iTunes.

Good afternoon hear in Dubai, how are you doing my dear? What happened to our daughter Bella tell me as from today you are Bella mom see her as your child okay? This country is very stressful honey did you go to work today? Bella must be happy for the gift of money you sent to her yesterday?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:18 pm

Please mom how much are you sending to me?

The agent said that he don’t have any other account so my teach find out another agent that can receive the money from money gram in Greece, he can give me the money hear once you send the money to the agent in Greece True money gram. Don’t forget to send the payment slip mom.

Receiver name: J. L.
Answer: yes
Question: pink
Send true: Money gram

My goals and dreams in life is to be with the woman of my life whom I will call my wife who I will love and we will both live together, and we will both have our own company together , am very glad to meet you and I find out that you are a hard working woman that can plane very well with me, Good morning hear in Dubai Emirates, what is wrong with that uncle he’s he crazy? Am going to do as you just said am going to file charges against him right away when I come to o UK, well how are you doing honey? How is work what about Bella? She said she not happy that you did send her the money again why my love? She said she find another agent that you can send her the money true that agent true money gram? Please do so for her make her happy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:01 pm

Good morning to you honey, I understand your point you know Bella she’s our little daughter she doesn’t understand very thing, please don’t get mad at her she’s a baby girl, I think is the teacher that is telling her or this, just email her let her understand and feel mother love again because when she email me she was crying because she didn’t hear from you again? Please show her mother love I will visit state the this week my love and hug you, I am into some mess right now my love, the money this country Dubai is asking me to pay for the shipping fees is too much for me to pay and I have try to bargain with them, things have high in this country, they are asking me to pay, $17,350? And right now I came here with cash to purchase my goods and I don’t have such amount of money with me honey. I only have $8,550 with me my love, till I leave this country before I can have access to my bank account and buy the house in XX that I told you about. Good evening to me honey.

Good evening mom are you alright am not feeling well thinking about you mom, I hope to hear from mom...
Bella..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:18 pm

Yes I can’t my money from the bank hear till am out of hear to English country like UK USA because hear other Europe country. Please I need your assistance to complete the money first?

Yes I can’t access my bank account hear in Dubai because hear is an Arab country, I have enough money in my bank account is an English account... I can only access it in English country and Europe country.

Good morning mom do you really love me mom?
Bella...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 pm

Good evening mom, please can you help me with iTunes card?

Good evening honey I have take you as my wife and I so much trust you with all my heart that is the reason why am giving you my longing account and username and password with the pin Num, because I see you like the mother of my daughter and my unborn child, please don’t give my bank details to anyone anything to happen to my bank account I don’t want it to have issues okay honey?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:09 am

Good morning honey, hear is the information.
This is the link you will clink on. https:/ /www.malvern.pcfb.online/
Username: XXXXXXX
Password: XXXXX
Pin: XXXX
Bank email: support@malvern.pcfb.online

Capture6.PNG

Good morning mom, are you alright I did hear from you I hope all is well, just that I have being feeling well.
Bella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:29 pm

Okay I hope there is know problem mom? His is my daddy I have not heard from him for three days now?
Bella.

Good morning to you and good day to me, how are you doing this morning? This is the agent account you can send the money into, for me to receive the money hear in Dubai, the agent ask me where is the money coming from I told him from NY America, so he gave me this account to give to you, once you make the payment please send me the payment slip for prove to him okay?

Name: C. D. W.

Address: Knoxville Tennessee 37912

routing number 064 207 195

account number 22 000 277 XXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.