Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Thomas54 - Militarymix - davidpaulw0@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:20 pm

Thomas54
Sexuality: Straight
About Me:
I am single father I work as petroleum engineering... I need a honest trustworthy woman... than can plan with me…

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3389
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:22 pm

Chatlog:

4/26/2022 12:25:41 AM davidpaulw0@gmail.com

4/23/2022 7:54:18 PM Okay do you have WhatsApp or hangout let me know?

4/21/2022 5:28:43 AM Hi how are you

4/12/2022 1:17:26 AM You are welcome friend, do you mind will chart better on hangout or WhatsApp app which on do you have, am on duty right today. Send me your WhatsApp number if you have one or hangout let go over there.

4/10/2022 6:00:01 PM Hi how are you

4/9/2022 3:01:26 PM Hi how are you doing
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:30 pm

Nice meeting you how are you? And where are you from? Can I see your picture?

Header:

Return-Path: <davidpaulw0@gmail.com>
Return-Path: <davidpaulw0@gmail.com>
Received: from iPhone ([129.205.124.228])
Subject: Re:

Orig IP: 129.205.124.228 | Orig ISP: Globacom-as | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria

Good day, what is your position in your office? Well am the only child of my late parents I lost my parents when I was still very young, my uncle was the one that brought me up, but he pass away 2 years ago in car accident that was so painful time to me, but I have to move on with my life God know the best for me. How old are you and are you the only child of your parents? Please tell me more about yourself, with one of your picture thank you.
Greetings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:32 pm

Okay that nice, what do you sell in your business place, and how old are you? Can I see your picture? Because? I hope to hear from you again.
David Paul ..

Okay how old are you? Can o see your picture for the last time? I have be asking you? And what is your age? Do you have children how many?

You look so beautiful my dear, what is your full? And how long have you be divorced? And what happened between your and your husband?
David Paul..
Greetings...

Okay I understand just like me am a very busy man, ever since have come across any other man in your life? And what business do you do as a company? What do you sell or produce? Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them.
Greetings David Paul.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:34 pm

Do you have hangout my dear so that will can chart more better abs know ourselves? What do you think?
Greetings David Paul.

That nice email is fine by me too, what kind of relationship do you care for, and what is you full name? Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring, do you agree? Do you know how to drive a car and what is your favorite color? I hope to hear from you.
David Paul.

Can you send me a message on that dating site I meet you my dear, I will be very busy to come on email today I hope to read from over there honey.
David Paul.

Good morning to you my dear how are you doing? And how was your night rest? Tell me more about yourself, what you like in relationship and what you don’t like? I hope to hear from you soon.
David Paul
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:36 pm

This me honey I hope your work is going well I mean your business? Tell me more about yourself, do you still have both parents? I need a honest and a serious relationship that can lead well. This my picture my dear.

Am the second as a surgeon doctor, my May job is to build an hospital establishment buy equipment to set up an hospital for a company if I awarded a contract as well too. My last contract was in China when my late wife was still alive she was so nice and she stood but me, My May prayers is to get a good contract to supply medication treatment equipment to a company. I need a real woman that will be honest and trustworthy that is the kind of relationship I am looking for, what about you? Me and my son.
Greetings my dear.
David Paul.

Okay so what are your plans in this relationship do you plan to get married to a doctor and have children?, I can you are a hard working woman that have beautiful heart, what is your hobbies?
David Paul.

I am ready to treat you well my dear will just have to have good conversation and trust each other and be honest to each other do you agree? Can will do video call? Next week I have a business trip in Turkey to buy medication treatment for a company hospital. I will be going for interview tomorrow, I hope to hear from you again, I see you are a beautiful woman and you have a beautiful heart. Take good care of yourself.
Greetings David Paul..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 pm

Yes very I agree my dear, how is work business, I still want to the interview today honey , I was awarded the construct supply of the medication treatment to the company, I will be going to Turkey to punches the goods.
Tell more about what you like from a man how how you want me treasure you and treat you? I will be glad to do for you my dear, you sound so beautiful and I know you must have a beautiful heart.
David Paul..

This is the meeting I took some picture to show you about the meeting interview.

Yes it went very on my favor, are you ready to settle down in relationship? Do you plan to have another children? I ask three questions? I hope to get the answer.
David Paul Jim

Okay don’t worry am hear just that am afraid you may have another man beside me? I will be going to Turkey next week honey, have you be there before I have never be in Turkey, do you have any other man beside me? My son is your do agree and there some treatment that I will give to you I know you will be pregnant for me, What is your home address in USA? I hope to hear from you again.
David Paul..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:41 pm

Okay my love I will when I gets to Turkey I will let you know honey okay, how is your business doing? I can’t wait to cook for you I love cooking as well for my lovely partner, you advise is very nice I will be very careful over there in Turkey. I just can’t wait hug you, you still looking for man in that dating site honey?
Love you kiss.

Okay but like me am not searching for anyone again I have find you I think you area honest trustworthy woman that is ready for relationship that can lead to marriage? am in Turkey Right now this place is very stressful I just can’t wait to purchase my equipment goods and leave this place to America, the rules hear in Turkey is very bad honey... I hope to hear from you..
David Paul..

Yes my dear am very careful with the country people hear in Turkey, I don’t like the people hear their attitude is very bad honey. What did you eat this morning?
David Paul.

You're my soulmate, my best friend, my partner, and my confidante, and your honesty, your passion, your resilience, your courage, I just can’t wait to hug you and be with you..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:43 pm

Okay that nice, Yes my dear am very careful with the country people hear in Turkey, I don’t like the people hear their attitude is very bad honey. What did you eat this morning?
David Paul.

There is a problem honey with my goods the turkey TAX force is asking me to pay for my tax clearance of twelve thousand dollars, my dear I don’t have such money with me anymore, because I need to deliver my goods first before I get paid off from the company I am very confused right...

They are asking for TAX fees clearance.

Good morning honey how are you doing this morning I hope you have beautiful weather and you slept well? Have you had your coffee yet? They are asking me for TAX fees payment clearance honey before my goods can be delivered safety, and I don’t have up to that amount of money I only have $6000 left with me honey, the balance i need now is $6000, am very sad and worried I never new Turkey people are like this.... I hope to hear from my love.
David Paul..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 9:49 pm

Okay honey let me ask the TAX force their account details first so that you send it them okay, I will send the account details to you when I ask them honey....
David.

This is the agent account that can receive the money hear in Turkey, the account details below.

BANK NAME : TURKIYE İŞ BANKASI
HOLDER NAME: P. P. M.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5300-473XXXX
IBAN NUMBER:TR53 0006 4000 0025 3004 XXXXXX
BANK ADDRESS: KAYSERI (5300)/Istanbul
SWIFT CODE:ISBKTRISXXX
ACCOUNT TYPE:DOLLARS
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: :Istiklal Mahallesi Devrim Caddesi no :8,Pendik Istanbul turkey..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.