Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dana Brems

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dana Brems

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 16, 2022 3:43 pm

Form received 2022-05-16 14:35:16

What name did the scammer use?: Dr. Dana brems
How old did the scammer say they were?: 32
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Whatsapp+229 55 71 12 99
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Not yet asked me
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Only whatsapp
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221 70 524 97 41
How much money did they demand?: None
Name you were told to send the money to.: None
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: None
How were you to send the money ?: None
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Tried to find out if it was actually a fraud and ended up here and so similar stories and messages and I realized it was a scum
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: She said she sent me a gift package through sister Doris Joan and I should pick at nearest airport

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3214

Phones: +221705249741
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+22955711299
Benin Mobile
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dana Brems

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:43 pm

Submitted On: 2022-05-25 22:06:55
What name did the scammer use?: Dr lucy Anthony
How old did the scammer say they were?: 32
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Whatsapp
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +62 882-9525-1154

Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: They told me to send them ,my pictures on WhatsApp

Phone: +6288295251154
Country or destination Indonesia
Original network provider* GMPCS
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Odetteka » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:04 pm

Got a WhatsApp message from +229 56 03 77 85
Saying:
Hi Dear,Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to you. I know you will be a good and honest friend. What can I say? okay let me tell you a little bit about myselfI am Doctor Emily Lucas, born and brought up at 24 Burwood road Burwood NSW213,4 Australia into a family of three, I am 32 years old, single with one daughter schooling in Ashburton drive primary school Australia, again have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.I was raised in a Christian family, my father is a pastor and he works with CHRISTIAN HUMANITARIAN ORGANISATION. Christian humanitarian organisation vision is to bring hope and change for the betterment of sick, poor and needy I attended my high school Basing hall. After then I proceeded to Charles Darwin University of Australia, for my University career and graduated.Presently I work with Queensland hospital as a Doctor in the Medical Department and I have also lived and worked at Canada Hospital for four years. Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you.So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country to any other country except Singapore, Sweden, I hope knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there someday by God's grace.This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you okay. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time we will know more about each other okay. This are some of my pictures, Please i want to see any of your pictures
Regards.

Phone: +22956037785
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
Odetteka
New survivor

Unread postby Engineer Brendah » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:58 pm

I have also received a similar message from the same Benin number who said she Dr Emily Lucas from Australia with rev sister Shelby Turner from Australia currently in Senegal
That they have sent me a gift package and to pick on Monday
Engineer Brendah
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:59 am

The package will get stopped at a border somewhere and you will be required to pay some money to get it cleared. If you pay the money then more money will be requested.

If you do not pay you will be contacted by someone posing as law enforcement. They will claim they x-rayed or opened the package and found the valuables or money inside. They will then try to extort money from you under the threat of arrest. It's just another part of the scam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:28 pm

Form received 2023-09-17 12:34:43

What name did the scammer use?: Doctor Emily Lucas
How old did the scammer say they were?: 34
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Whatsapp
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: No
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: None
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +229 59 13 46 53
Scammer's Skype name.: None
Scammer's Skype username .: None
How much money did they demand?: 140 usd
Name you were told to send the money to.: Reverend Sister Julia Marcus
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Senegal
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Haven't taken any steps
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Doctor Emily Lucas - Whatsapp

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:36 pm

Form Submitted On: 2023-09-17

What name did the scammer use?: Doctor Emily Lucas
How old did the scammer say they were?: 34
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: None
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +229 59 13 46 53
How much money did they demand?: 140 usd
Name you were told to send the money to.: Reverend Sister Julia Marcus
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Senegal
How were you to send the money ?: Western union

Where did you find us? Please give a link if possible.:
Just typed Emily Lucas, thats where i saw that her name was used for scamming people

The same stolen image was posted on May 16th, 2022.

Phone: +22959134653
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:00 am

Form submitted on: 2023-12-06

What name did the scammer use?: Dr. Aaina Jonathan
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Whatsapp. No link was provided as it was a direct message to my inbox
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: They didn't use an email address as it was a direct whatsapp message
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +229 56 88 03 28

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : Below is the first message:

Hi Dear,Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to you. I know you will be a good and honest friend. What can I say? okay let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other okay.I am Doctor Aaina Jonathan, born and brought up at 24 Burwood road Burwood NSW213,4 Australia into a family of three, I am 32 years old, single with one daughter schooling in Ashburton drive primary school Australia, again have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents. I was raised in a Christian family, my father is a pastor and he works with CHRISTIAN HUMANITARIAN ORGANISATION. Christian humanitarian organisation vision is to bring hope and change for the betterment of sick, poor and needy.I attended my high school Basing hall. After then I proceeded to Charles Darwin University of Australia, for my University career and graduated. Presently I work with Queensland hospital as a Doctor in Medical Department and i have also lived and worked at Canada Hospital for 4 years.Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country to any other country except Singapore, Sweden and Haiti. I hope knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there someday by God's grace. This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you okay. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.These are some of my pictures, please I want to see any of your pictures. Regards.

Second message:
Hi my dear friend, How are you doing and life with you in general? I hope you had a wonderful day. I am fine, It's only that... Aaina Jonathan is a very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail I am taking you for seriousness. Before I proceed, I will like to inform you that If we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because I do not want to experience pain on you in any way, as I really want to be your friend. I am glad that you base your message on honesty and I know we will go places. Anyway, I will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my inbox just for your sake and I promise once I receive any of your messages I will get back to you immediately. Take care of yourself dear.

Third message:
Hello dear
I Guess you are doing great..
I'm very sorry that I could not reply to your message on time. I was very busy in office with Christian Humanitarian Commission.
I got some gifts and items from the organisation, (Christian Humanitarian Commission ) and your thoughts just came into my mind, and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually I do not have a need for some of these items so I felt they might be useful to you in one way or the other.
And also for you to register in your heart that I came first among all your friends.
I sent these gift items through a Co_worker, Reverend Sister Shelby Turner, as she went to Senegal yesterday for Christian Humanitarian
Commission to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady's Christian Doctrines.
Yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held, I gave her the gift items to deliver to you when she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because of my urgency.
I am on my way to Haiti,for Christian Humanitarian Commission Aid support in Haiti.
I believe where the Rev. Sister Shelby Turner is residing ( in Senegal) might be closer to your residence country. You should ensure to contact her if possible discuss with her on
Tel phone / Whatsapp Number: (+221704201007) regarding how to receive your gift package and you should try to send
her home postal Address and telephone numbers to enable her to post your items to your home destination OK.
Please try to copy this Tel phone / Whatsapp Number: (+221704201007) and forward it through her Whatsapp number.
*My Dear Reverend Sister Shelby Turner, I'm a very good friend to Dr. Aaina Jonathan
i contacted you so that you can direct me on how to receive my gift parcels Thanks and God Bless You....*
Please don't laugh at me when you receive the items, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and believe you are going to appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.
I know that you will be in need of these items in one way or the other. The contents of the items are:
2 apple laptops,1 LED Television ,2 i-phones 11 pro,2 gold wristwatches, Video Cameras,Some Jewelries and AN ENVELOPE. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Reverend Sister Shelby Turner to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was travelling.
Open the pack of one of the cartons and bring out the Envelope which I put inside, it contains some of my recent pictures and that of my family members too and a surprise Gift well wrapped which I don't want to disclose to you until you see it yourself OK.
Please kindly keep me Updated when you have received it alright, so I will be aware. So that we can share the joy and happiness together.
And I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in the organisation of Christian Humanitarian Commission if you could be interested.
I pen down here and hope to get back your prompt and lovely response.
One Love,Peace.
Yours Ever Loving.
Dr. Aaina Jonathan

Phones: +22956880328
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221704201007
Country or destination Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.