Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Loving a Narcissistic Scammer

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Loving a Narcissistic Scammer

Unread postby BettyBoop » Fri May 13, 2022 6:57 pm

I went into this knowing this guy was a scammer. I was widowed and lonely.. Stuck at home with nothing to do. I was watching these scammers messing with my friends. I warn when I can. When one contacted me I thought okay lets play with this fool and waste his time. We will call him Bill. He was kind, sweet, funny and never got mad when I pushed his buttons. And I did. I always had some reason I could not send him cards or fall for his crazy scams. He stuck with me. In this 2 year time frame... We had our ups and downs. Most of the downs were because of me. I'd pick fights make crazy claims. He was still always calm. Oh he would punish me the way scammers like to do best. The old silence treatment. 24 hours of ghosting. To be honest I did not care but I sure put up a fit for him. He always gave some lame excuse that I always bought. The lovebombing part was over.. Now we were real and so were the scams. I confronted him once and told him I knew he was a scammer. Gave him details how I knew. He did not care. Life went on.. More ups and downs his professed love for me.. We were having a tough time at one point and I was ready to call it quits. I told him once more I knew he was a scammer. I pointed out that at that point I it would not have mattered to me because I loved his heart. He came clean and confessed. This started a whole new relationship. He still professed his love.. But he started telling me about the life. How things were done.. Telling me about the women he was trying to scam. Even to the point of showing me Thier conversations. He let me meet his family.. It was very eye opening. Introduced me to his friends as his girlfriend. I copied every conversation, photo and chat. I have well over 6k pages saved. Was I still a target victim? Sure I was. He just did not have to work so hard. It boggled my mind that these women would fall for some of the crap, but they did. At times he was juggling up to 15 women at a time. Towards of the end of our relationship I felt him pulling away. Ghosting me still until nothing. He just up and was gone. Was I sad.. Yes of course. You don't invest that much time in some one and not have any feeling. I felt he trusted me. Lie. I felt we were friends... Lie. Do I miss him still today? I do. He was always fun to talk too.. He just was incapable of loving or even having honest friendships. What would I do if he tried to come back into my life? Umm not sure I would open that can of worms again. I do not recommend anyone doing what I did. They are very very good at their craft. No matter how special they make you feel.. They do not care for you or anything you are going through. Run, block and move on. I am greatful for all that I learned from him. I feel very secure the next scammer I run into I can bring him to his knees quickly. I do want to add I have been sitting on this information for over a year trying to decide if I wanted to put it out there.
BettyBoop
New survivor

Re: Loving a Narcissistic Scammer

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 7:27 pm

First of all, we do not recommend anyone stay in contact with a known scammer.
You are dealing with a hardened criminal that has your real life information.

Just like in your case, sometimes the scammer will come clean and admit they are a scammer.
They will continue to profess their love and try to turn it into a "Green Card" / "Marriage" scam.
In these cases the scammer will meet the victim and marry them.
They will stay until they cannot be deported getting control of the victim's finances if possible.
Then they will get a divorce and leave taking as much of the victim's money as possible along they way.

Please post as many details as possible concerning this scammer.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, and places you were asked to send money are all helpful.

We do not need the day to day Lovey-dovey messages. The first 5 - 10 E-mails, Any E-mails where he asks you to send money to him and any E-mails with payment details.

Also, if he knows you as Betty Boop, please let me know so I can change your username to something he will not recognize.

My E-mail address is at the bottom of this post in my signature line if you need it.
Any information you can add about the scammer will help others from getting scammed.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.