Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Espinal01 - Singleanddivorced - espinaltruman1@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:22 pm

Espinal01
Sexuality: Straight
About Me:
Cool headed. Humbler and Practical. Chat me up on hangout app espinaltruman1@gmail.com or whatsapp +14085799361

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3387

Phone: +14085799361
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Jose, West DA, CA
Original network provider* Mpower Communications Corp - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:25 pm

Chatlog:

3/17/2022 Hi, write me through my email Address espinaltruman1@gmail.com or you can drop me your email address here so I can write you as well.

2/19/2022 Nice to meet you here. I’m Espinal Truman from Lansing MI. Single and searching Tell me about you. Add me on hangout espinaltruman1@ gmail..con ow whats app 4085799361 so we can talk and know more about each other.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:27 pm

Thanks for writing back to me and I am so happy to at least receive a message from you.
It really shows me how interested you really want to know my kind of person and am so happy you really
do have an understanding mind too.

I'm Espinal Truman from Michigan, United States. Single and searching
You look very beautiful in your picture. I like you and would like to get to know you more.
Are you married? Do you have kids? What is your nationality?
You can download a (hangout app) on your phone so we can easily chat there from time to time.
It's easier and faster. I will tell you more about me once I read your reply.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your good time.
Espinal.

Header:

Return-Path: <espinaltruman1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 10:16:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEQqizm3qEWF9M96=kDwyDVOS+ZtxMHDjghgx9q35+XtikqvoA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks for writing me.

Hi
Thanks for your quick response.

I was married before, but unfortunately, I lost her to cancer some years ago and we have no children as well.
I was on that dating site to look for a life partner who I will spend the rest of my life with because I am no longer
getting younger. I would like to start a good relationship with you that could lead to marriage.
It's difficult to handle loneliness. BTW, why did you guys divorce? Are you seeing someone presently?

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and
love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye.
To tell you a little more about me, I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.
Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances
there might be some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. I love friends and family.
I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Please try to download a hangout app on your phone, so we can be talking there .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:29 pm

I don't have a family. Am just alone.
I lost my parents at the age of 7 in an auto crash, and I'm the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents, I was left alone by my relatives. I was so confused, but by God's intervention in my life, I was picked up and raised by a catholic Rev. Father, he introduced me into the military academy and that was how I became a soldier. I'm a soldier by profession.

I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, and enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful,
opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.

Hello,
The most important thing is we love each other. I hope and believe we can make a good couple.

I am looking forward to a lasting relationship with you and I hope that you will be able to understand.
I am an understanding man with a good heart to my woman because now I really need a family. I am a man who
I will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so I should be like that.

I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much, if not more and treat a woman as
God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to
love and take care of me as well.
I Am beginning to like you the most.

Yes, I like to travel, of course. These are some of my hobbies, I love to cook, I love traveling to other countries for relaxation on My vacation because I love sightseeing. I like swimming, camping, fishing, writing, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Music, movies, having fun and chatting. At my free time I go to Lounge to take soft drinks, I don't drink too much alcohol, I love R & B and and some
classic songs. Reading is also a great passion. I keep myself fit and enjoy the gym at least twice a week.

I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" . It's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also like romantic comedies, action movies,
Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor. There are numerous and I doubt if I can really name them.

All I want from my family partner is a woman who is kind, honest, loving, funny, and sincere about her words and feelings, very supportive and God fearing too. She must be faithful and completely trustworthy as I am. Also looking for a serious relationship in life which could lead us to marriage, with an intention of building a happy family with me

I believe in devoting my time to my loved ones and making them real
happy because they are my own family and I always do look forward to the day I will get to meet my dream woman, and I know when she gets to meet me, she will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too. They do say love comes and goes, but I disagree with that phrase. I believe in love forever.
I am so happy to have found you here, and I believe you are my dream woman.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:33 pm

What do you do for a living? Are you interested in starting a new relationship that could lead to marriage?

Thanks for writing back to me. I feel good and honored each time I come online and see your message.
I like you and would like to start a good relationship with you that could lead to marriage
Let me be the man you are finding. Let me occupy that space in your life. I promise to treat you like
a queen. Don't search no more. Am available for you, just you alone.

Ask me whatever you wish to know about me, It will be my pleasure to answer you.
I can see that we both have met on destiny, as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other.
You should know that distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and I believe distance is just a mile and it
can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together.

To tell you about me, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool,
I respect my dignity. I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't
argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a
relationship, as are honesty and commitment.

I like you and would like to start a serious relationship with you that could lead to marriage. Do you agree or not?
I have developed much interest in you, You are the type of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

When feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy
beyond your wildest dreams- I'm talking about fate here.

I do not believe in wasting my time or the other person's time because life is too short. I believe each person should be
allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each other's mutual benefit. I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial way. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man.

I don't really need something from my partner. Maybe in terms of circumstances there might be some kind of help from each other,
helping to make things right. I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease
and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:37 pm

Yes, there is a chance of the two of us getting together for a date, but the reason it will not happen so fast is because of the
nature of the job. I'm a soldier by profession. And I don't have a chance like civilians. My job is more demanding.
It's a delicate, dangerous risk job. But am proud to serve our dear country. However, I will let you know once I am chanced so that
we can have a date and see each other in person.

I lost my parents at the age of 9 in an auto crash, and I'm the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents,
I was left alone by my relatives. I was so confused, but by God's intervention in my life, I was picked up and raised by a catholic priest who introduced me into the military academy and that was how I became a soldier.

Ever since I lost my parents I have never been loved or helped by anyone except only God. Throughout my life I have been in military work.

I feel so safe and secure with you, I have perfect confidence in you.
You are really the woman of my dreams and I will never let you go, you have really changed my world ever since
I started talking with you. You might be surprised to hear this from me, but it's true.
Please send me some of your pictures here. I will be glad to view your pics.

I'm here in the States already. However, my name is shortlisted amongst the names of soldiers that would be deployed to either middle east for a peace keeping mission. I would have loved to meet in person before the tour, but unfortunately there is no time for the date for now, until I am back.

We are leaving for the mid -east in 3 days time, which is April 28 2022. I shall find a way to communicate with you once we are in the mid-east. I value you so much and I have made up my mind to be with you till the end of time.

Honey, please do understand that love is a fragile thread that binds us together, so handle our relationship with care, while I do the same too.

Anyways, here are some of my pictures.

Yes, If I am in love, I mean it. I will always confess my love to you. I will always put a good smile on your face making
sure that you feel loved by me, because I am already drowned in you and I don't wanna be pulled out.
Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of
the day you are in my thoughts. Writing is one of my hobbies. MAking my loved ones smile is also my hobby.

In time all things grow old and weak, but my love for you only grows strong and better with every second of every day.
My love for you is everlasting; it will never grow old and it will never fade away. I will forever love youI. Its true we have not yet
met each other in person to have face to face conversation, by my heart body soul tell me you are the one for me.
In whatever you do, always have in mind that someone loves you.

Honey, remember that I told you that my name is shortlisted amongst the soldiers that will be deployed to the
Middle east for a peace keeping mission. So we are leaving today. I will find a way to communicate you
once we arrive there no matter how difficult and dangerous it might be, because you are the only one I don't wanna lose.
I love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:39 pm

Meanwhile, Are you surprised with my job? Have you served in the army before?

I will always profess my love for you.. I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone,
I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day.
So, If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too,
I am so glad to have someone like you.

Anyways, I would like us to continue our relationship, pictures shouldn't be a barrier for us.
I had already developed love for you and I will always profess my love for you.

If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too.
I am so glad to have someone like you.
Know that distance never separates two hearts that really care.

To tell you more about me. I love being with my woman & doing little things for her to put a smile on her face.
I enjoy surprising her & doing my part in making her dreams come true. What makes me smile is seeing those I love smiling
& knowing I put that smile on their faces. I do have a tendency to cry easily, but not always are my tears sad ones...
I cry also when I'm happy & surprised.

Hello, honey, this is to inform you that we 've arrived in the middle-east, peacefully, Syria to be precise. It was a safe journey.
A brief hint about this part of the world. Syria is an Arabic country located in Western Asia, It borders the Mediterranean Sea to the west,
Turkey to the north, Iraq to the east and Jordan to the south. Capital city is Damascus. 56 years old Bashar al-Assad is their president,
a dictator, who has been in power since 2000 and counting. There is a lot of terrorist factions here who have been killing, raping and adducting
innocent people especially the less privileged and women.
Anyways, let me not bother you with things that don't matter to you.
Take care and keep in touch.
I love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:43 pm

Hi honey, How are you doing? I have a little chance from work so I decided to check up on you because I have been
thinking about you ever since I arrived here.
If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too,
I am so glad to have someone like you If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute
I am thinking of you and I am smiling too, I am so glad to have someone like you.

I never fail to fulfil my promise. If am in love, am in love.
Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever.
Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide.
Anyways, let me not bother you with my lovely words.

This is to inform you that we are going on a special mission on Saturday.
We are going to raid terrorists hideout and arrest them, Its gonna be a tough mission,
so please put me in your prayers so I would come back to the camp alive.

Honey, this is to inform you that we are back from the raid at terrorists den.
We were able to arrest a lot of terrorists who were planning to carry out an attack on churches, schools, shopping malls. They were unfortunate that we intercepted them and foiled their evil attack on humanity. They are all in our custody right now.
Meanwhile some of my colleagues were wounded, but they are being treated
by our doctors and nurses here in the camp.
As for me, I'm fine.
Sorry for the late reply. I miss you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 9:44 pm

Yes, they are being taken care of by our medical team.
Honey, please I need you to help me get some Itunes gift cards.
I wanna use them to buy some nice music from the apple store for my listening pleasure.
It's boring here sometimes.
Thanks honey,

Buy and scratch the back of it, send me the code here so I will use it and by the music,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 7:47 pm

What I need is the Apple gift card so I can use it to buy what I want from the Apple store. I don't think I need money from anybody. By the way, what makes you think I need money from you ? I didn't ask you to give me money, honey. I'm not used to asking for help from people. I'm well paid, and I'm comfortable and contented with what I have achieved so far, serving our lovely country as a soldier. I would have loved to buy the card by myself here but because we are highly restricted and are not allowed to leave the camp anyhow, for fear of being attacked by the deadly terrorists. Our camp is located in the desert.
I'm waiting for the Apple cards.
Thanks for your good understanding honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.