Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

martinslcaf521@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

martinslcaf521@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2022 6:12 pm

Military Romance scam:

Hi

Header:

Return-Path: <revsistermariajoe@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 02:20:46 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHN=E191reagnF9dhzkgm5Y9-8CEOYT_qvBTf61_O8+OvvYeZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Hello dear,
My name is Sgt. Ames Lloyd, I am 32 years of age and a citizen of the united state of America U.S , i was born in united state of America, thank you for accepting my Email Address, most times we are not allowed to use Facebook due to the nature of our work and restrictions, we can talk here as much as we can, whenever we are less busy at work.
Thanks and remain blessed.

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3386

Bikini photo not posted.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 6:28 pm

hh

Header:

Return-Path: <drbettywilson919@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 05:38:37 -0700
Message-ID: <CALNd5jM3H7exMEbT5Cj-rwPmH=HGabcttR-vK9nyQ80h5NS+dg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Hello dear,
My name is Sgt.Ames Lloyd, I am 32 years of age and a citizen of the united state of America U.S , i was born in united state of America, thank you for accepting my Email Address, most times we are not allowed to use Facebook due to the nature of our work and restrictions, we can talk here as much as we can, whenever we are less busy at work.
Thanks and remain blessed.

Additional stolen images:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2022 5:50 pm

I am so glad to receive your response dear.
I am so sorry for my late reply. Ok, It is nice to have you as a wonderful and lovely friend. I am not married. It is my pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other better. I am still serving here in Syria and hoping to finish my mission soon and return back to the US, what do you do for a living? I want you to know that I am always busy with work and I will be happy every time I open my Email Address and read your reply.. I hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2022 6:15 pm

My dear,
I'm sorry for my late reply, you know my work is a very busy one, that is why I do not always reply to you early. I hope you are having a beautiful moment. I am happy we met each other here. I think it is a divine connection and purpose that I find your profile and take an interest in you. I am the only daughter of my parents. Also like I told you lately, I lost my dad 7 years ago. My little brother's name is Browndel and he is 11 years old, he is in the military boarding school in my country under the care of the Government. MY qualification is under the service of the government, i am a military colonel under the department of the defense US. I will be very happy to meet you when I return. I'm waiting for your reply, take care and may the almighty God bless you. You are always in my heart. Wish you all the best and a lovely moment.
I' am very sad today, i receive a news that my mother is very sick, she is in the retirement home, i feel so sad that i am not in US now to personally take care of her, i do not have brother and sister around to take care of her, i feel very sad and alone, i also feel guilty, i wish i am allowed to go back to US immediately i would have done that, all i can pray is for God to keep her safe until i return from syria, i expect your reply soon and always put me in your prayers i miss you. Please always remember me in your prayers.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2022 5:25 pm

Hello honey,
I received a message that my mother is recovering in the hospital, thank you for your care. I think you are really an amazing and a very wonderful person . syria is still dangerous and we keep fighting the terrorist group here. There was a bomb explosive attack on the NATO tanks today, 3 soldiers lost their lives. I thank God I survived it. I will work a few hours because I am a little bit sick, I will appreciate it if you remember me in your prayers. Always thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2022 8:42 pm

Honey,
How are you doing today darling? I hope everything is okay with you and your family. You have always been a source of joy for me since we met here. Meet you as fate, because we're going to be helpful to each other just to let you know. I want to tell you something about my secret. Can I trust you to share with you? If you promised me to keep a secret between you and me or not. What I want to talk to you about is my life. If you assure me that I can trust you, then I will tell you and have a lot of confidence in you as my best friend, I want us to face life together as partners and best friends. Looking forward to your positive reply.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2022 10:15 pm

Hello honey,
How is your day going ? I hope all is well with you always, the civilians here are nice, but there are a lot of terrorists, we are always careful. Good friendship doesn't need any promises or terms and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people. One cool like me, one sweet like you. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Hope everything turns out better for you. I wish that your candle of hope lights all your other candles and keeps them glowing. Always reply to my message. I will respond to you when I come online, I do not have much time to stay online much.

Darling, I am not really happy today, i had meeting with my commander and some of my colleague, our commanded said me and three of my colleague will be sent to Afghanistan in 2 weeks for special mission, am sad and worried because Afghanistan is more dangerous and the situation there is critical, I am praying to go and return safe without any harm. How is your work today? I hope it went well.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2022 5:45 pm

Hello my dearie.
I have been so busy at work and am so sorry for my late reply. I hope you are having a beautiful morning? i' am happy that you said I can confide in you, dear. Now I want to let you know my secret with the hope that you will never betray or disappoint me. Just because of the trust which I have in you, I am getting done with my mission here in Syria and am returning soon . During my work and stay here in Syria, I have been able to save upto $ 2.5 million US dollars (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars), . whenever we fight the terrorists and defeat them, finding so much money they want to use to buy weapons. We are normally compensated by the Syrian government. I am able to save well. I was told last night that I will be sent to Syria and from there I will return to the US. I can not travel with the money because of the danger in Syria. Also due to the nature of my job as a soldier I cannot take this fund with me because as a soldier I am not supposed to have such an amount of cash in my possession.

My dear, I would like to send this money to you and I would like you to help me. Honey, this is what I would like you to do, once you receive this money, you should take $ 700.000 us dollars for your compensation, and you will also take $200.000 for orphanage homes in your country, and keep the remaining balance for me, when i meet you there in your country. I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed. You should not be afraid of it. you will never regret helping me and i will forever be grateful to you. I'm waiting for your positive reply.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2022 5:44 pm

Honey,
thanks for your willingness to assist me, i just discussed with my colleague to find out exactly how he sent his own money and he told me everything, So I have made arrangements with the diplomatic delivery company who will deliver the money to you, I would have loved to send the money to you through bank transfer but it is not possible because of Western sanction, as the banking policy here now is difficult and strict mainly since the crisis started. It is not possible to send money from Syrian banks to other countries due to the war. Hence, the only option is to send the money to you by a diplomatic delivery security company for you to receive. It seems much more secure and fast, so please if you are really serious and interested in helping me kindly send your receiving/postal address

1) Your full Names:.....................
2) Your Country..........................
3) Your Address:.........................
4) Your Phone Number ...............
5) Your Occupation:....................
6) Your Age:................................
7) Your Nearest Airport:..............

As soon as you respond with your details, I will proceed with the delivery process and let you know when the diplomatic agent will be arriving.

Remember me in your prayers, I am nervous about going to Syria but I do not have a choice, hoping to hear from you soon honey.
Thanks...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2022 6:19 pm

My love,
I just discussed with my colleague to find out exactly how he sent his own money and he told me everything.
Now your Country Airport will ask for some money for the Clearing fee ABOUT 1,200 DOLLARS ( To be paid on the arrival ).

If you are ready to pay the money, let me know immediately,
i will inform the Diplomat to book the flight immediately to your country.

Please NOTE.
I paid all current and international charges here, so the only money you have to pay now is your local clearance charges there in your country which is not possible for me to clear the parcel while from here,the company said the receiver will pay the local clearance for confirmation because it is a special home delivery and don't forget to treat this very confidential between us alone,
we must not betray each other's trust.

Once a Diplomat arrives at your country's airport, then the Diplomat will call you on your mobile phone and direct you how to make the payment OK.
I will always remember you in my daily prayers, I love and cherish you so much.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.